[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the consensus on Star Ocean 5?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: star-ocean-5-11-06-15-1.png (867 KB, 702x536) Image search: [Google]
star-ocean-5-11-06-15-1.png
867 KB, 702x536
So what's the consensus on Star Ocean 5?
>>
>>344611859
It's ok.
Fiore is a walking fetish and will bust your balls in PAs over the smallest things.
Miki is actually a great character if you get past her face being horribly disfigured.
Victor just can't stay in the god damn party for 2 fucking seconds.
Anne would be the best girl if her PAs didn't portray her as a crazy cat lady.
Fidel is meh. Cut n paste jrpg protag.
Emerson is quite entertaining.
The combat is funky and you'll end up doing double slash to win and the story is ok at best.
>>
>>344612497
I read in another thread that Fiore is interested in her mentor(?) and Anne is married to someone else. Is that true? How does it shape their character endings?
>>
>>344612764
I romanced miki so I'm not sure about their endings but yeah fiore is hung up on her mentor to the point she'd probably scream his name if you fucked her.
>>
>>344612928
You can still romance the other girls, right? I'd hate for only one girl to have a romantic ending when there's an affection system in place.
>>
>>344613260
Yes. You can romance them.
For fiore i recommend a pa guide or a fuck ton of love potions.
Avoid mikis ending it was horrible.
>>
It's ok, a little too easy though

Having so many characters in combat sounds fun but the AI just smashes everything for you
>>
>>344611859
It's shit compared to SO1-4.
>>
Garbage
>>
>>344612764
>>344612928
>>344613260
>>344613427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IHOo7gjgR0

All the high affinity endings for each character.
>>
It's a letdown
>>
>>344616638
Man these suck.
>>
tits and ass, arguably better than SO3 and 4, still a mediocre game that doesn't live up to star ocean 2
>>
>>344616638
>Miki
Generic anime 'never ever'.
>Fiore
Implied sex (or they're actually just going to study).
>Anne
Vying for Fidel's attention.
>Victor
Cool fight that could potentially be ruined by overleveling.
>Literally who
Literally who cares.
>Relia
Cute.

I'm conflicted.
>>
too easy like all star ocean games, no one wants to play that shit 3 times to unlock the difficulty that actually kinda challenges you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.