[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SFV: So Urien's Gonna Rip His Suit via His Critical Art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
Dataminers have done God's work in finding this out. This explains why Urien's naked model was underneath his suit model (his feet were overlapping his shoes).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8CvhFrvMc
>>
File: YES.jpg (57 KB, 288x289) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
57 KB, 288x289
WAIT WAIT WAIT

DOES IT MEAN WE MIGHT STILL GET SHIRTLESS BIKINI LAURA?
>>
>covering him up with a bunch of energy effects so they don't have to actually animate any cloth ripping
Bravo Capcom
>>
thats awesome if true. wouldve preferred a v-trigger transformation like necali, but this is fine too.
>>
>>344610707
FUCK that means his original won't be a costume. What a lame gimmick. This means all his outfits moving forward will have to be similarly clothed, meaning we wont get a costume that evokes a grecian statue like he was designed to.
>>
>>344612687
Is there any real reason why it can't be?
>>
>>344612687
Not necessarily, they could make his original a costume anyway, or have certain costumes not disappear after it. It just depends on if Capcom wants to.
>>
>>344610707

Should have been his trigger in all honesty, but this at least makes sense?
>>
>>344613053
I'm holding onto hope that it still is, although this deepens my worry. It's possible i suppose but i had hoped this weren't the case as i don't think it looks good and just want the original (even though his suits look great too)

also it's funny that this attack would only remove his own clothes and not his opponents.
>>
>>344613373
>and not his opponents.
Anon, what kind of game do you think this is?
>>
>Urien starts off with the thong costume
>When he does his ultimate he gets a suit.
>>
File: 1356666248866.jpg (166 KB, 577x577) Image search: [Google]
1356666248866.jpg
166 KB, 577x577
>>344610707

SFV is saved
>>
>>344613272
They probably considered this but realized that it would not work due to V-Trigger resetting between rounds -- Unless Urien could suddenly magically regrow his clothes like Kenshiro I suppose.
>>
>>344612687
They can do creative shit with Urien's hair. Plus they could have Urien in swim trunks for his swimsuit, then rip it off to have him in a speedo.
>>
>>344613272
Basically his Critical Art is so powerful that his clothes can't handle it.
>>
>>344613373
Hopefully Capcom allows us to hold a button to have Naked Urien from the start.
>>
>>344612408
It's going to be a crowd hype thing, like getting the noodles on head in china stage, except a lot more likely to happen. Probably gonna show it off in the reveal trailer.
>>
>>344617240
That's what I'm expecting. ThisLIJoe is gonna lose his shit when Capcom officially shows this off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1QD57nlzSU

Literally going to save SFV
>>
So what the fuck is his Skill?
>>
>>344617951
He gets a bigger blacker dick and also one hit of armor on any of his charge motion moves
>>
>caring about urien
>not the real hype monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XeaXELiPe0
>>
>>344618049
Hmm. And what's that aura bit after the reflectors? Looks like his VT but I assume that it's actually aigis?
>>
>>344611573
Typical waifufag making retarded leaps of "logic"
>>
>>344618204
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>>
This is so bullshit.
This means he is holding back his power, like oro, with him being at his strongest in 3
>>
>>344618802
Who cares when Cody is canonically as strong as like 10 akumas
>>
does his balls have jiggle physics????
>>
>show a dudes bulge and have him down to his underwear
>take out some chick's nipples

DOUBLE
>>
>>344619074
this is exactly what I came in to ask.
no jiggle dick
no deal
>>
>>344618140
I hope Peter and the Dolls get fleshed out and added to the roster for real.

As a free update.
>>
>>344618802
Pretty much. Though to be fair, Cody also holds back (& Akuma called him out on it).
>>
Never played the older SF games, what's Urien's playstyle in a nutshell?
>>
>>344620243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHgqnaXaIT0
>>
>>344620243
Insane mix-ups via Aegis Reflector & some solid-ass combos. In this game, he doesn't have as many juggles (his EX Chariot Tackle ends in a knock-down), but his normals look like they reach pretty damn far.
>>
I feel sorry for whoever had to model his package.
>>
>>344620243
Simply put it, your combos should make your opponent think that Urien is a motion character when he isn't (3/4 of his specials are charge-based). Or at least that was the case in SFIII.
>>
>>344620779
Why? Cause it's not very big?
>>
>>344618802
Yeah, but Cody also holds back his power with the cuffs. Without them he is easily one of the strongest characters in the series
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.