[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this game any good as an action game? I know it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Resident_Evil_5_Box_Artwork.jpg (132 KB, 256x314) Image search: [Google]
Resident_Evil_5_Box_Artwork.jpg
132 KB, 256x314
So is this game any good as an action game? I know it's not actually RE survival horror and the story is batshit crazy, but is the gameplay fun?

I'm tempted to get it on PS4 since I have nothing else to play right now, but I'm afraid the gameplay might suffer without another player controlling Sheva.
>>
Her A.I kind of sucked, but for the most part you don't have to rely on her and it doesn't damper unless you're on a high difficulty.

It's not even close to as good as RE4 but plays about the same.
>>
It's fun if you have a buddy to co-op with.
Mediocre if you don't
>>
Sheva just loves to burn through all the ammo which can get kinda annoying but didn't give me any real problems.
>>
I enjoyed it, it's definitely not bad for $20. Sheva can be stupid but she won't ruin the game for you, I beat it on the hardest difficulty with her shitty AI.
>>
Which is a better co-op action game, RE5 or RE6?
>>
>>344612056
I love this game. Sheva might not be the smartest, but she has a great ass so I forgive her
>>
>>344612303
RE5
>>
>>344612303
RE5 easily
>>
>>344612472
>>344612623

He said action, not clunky "can't move while aiming" game
>>
>>344610667
The better game is 5
The better action game is 6
>>
>>344610667
Don't listen to them, OP. The game blows chunks even with AI. The level design, balance, shooting, enemies, QTEs, all suck huge dicks. It's easily the worst in the series and the only reason people fondly remember it is because it had a huge marketing budget and it had co-op. Whoop de doo.
>>
>>344614053
*even with co-op
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.