[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't take anymore bros on my expedition to skull fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 237430_20160711140106_1.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
237430_20160711140106_1.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>can't take anymore bros on my expedition to skull fuck injuns
>have to take this dumb bitch to fill out my party
>within a week she starts spewing SJW apologist bullshit and sowing dissent among the ranks
>tfw going to purposefully hold back her rations
>>
>>344610608
Do enemies scale with you level wise?
>>
>>344611112
in the3 game
>>
>>344611112
Yeah
>>
>>344611319
why?
>>
>>344610608
>Are the building...
Yes, whole european tourism is depends on architecture.

Also dropped it on continent. My soldiers were already at high levels, equipment system as insanely stupid and i actually didn't see a reason to keep playing.
But i'll wait for Vikings, maybe they fix all that.
>>
>>344611834
Gameplay of Vikings makes it look way more RPG focused and you can actually walk around as your character and not just HOMM style.
Though it does have stupid shit like being able to play as female Vikings and female viking allys.
>>
>>344610608
I thought you could ignore her

the only one that wasn't really a option to ignore was the isabella girl in the beginning of the game that was mixed spainard and native

this game was pretty fun for a first time dev project
>>
>>344612409
Oh well, at least that movement sounds better
>>
>google image search gives me 'tree'

what game is this? I'm immune to self-destructing ideologies.
>>
Wish this type of game was RDR style.
>>
>>344614069
Expeditions: Conquistador.
>>
>>344616242
Thanks.
>>
>>344610608
Why would you remind me of how those SJW cucks ruined their kickstarter

I had almost forgotten the complete stupidity of female conquistadors
>>
File: 1372142783973.jpg (335 KB, 768x650) Image search: [Google]
1372142783973.jpg
335 KB, 768x650
>>344610608
Oh boy, you are gonna love the end of the tutorial island: (legit actual spoilers)
if you are super racist you can fucking lose it at her for lying about being native blooded and literally shoot her in the gut in front of her adoptive father and the bbeg. Even the bad guy grimaces at how fucked up you are and her adoptive father can only weep
>>
You can always sacrifice her in the city or in that cave.
>>
>>344610608
>can't take anymore bros on my expedition to skull fuck injuns

I havent played the game, but why you cant take your bros?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.