[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just cliffhanger my shit up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: coldsteel.jpg (68 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
68 KB, 600x338
Just cliffhanger my shit up
>>
You can just google what happens next.
>>
>>344608059
Just finished chapter 4 and I'm really feeling this game now

Chapters 1 and 2 were ok, things started slow but were interesting enough to keep me going

Chapter 3 almost made me quit the game

Liked all of chapter 4. Felt like the cast is finally coming together well and all the characters are fleshed out enough now to keep my interest, even the non-party characters

Also Towa is perfection
>>
>>344608059
They'll defeat it with the power of friendship don't worry
>>
>>344609591
Towa is C
>>
>>344609591
I liked Chapter 4 a lot. The capital is such a good place to explore. I'll miss the field trips in Cold Steel II.
>>
>>344609676
Jokes on you the dicks here already spoiled it for me
>>
>bought the vita version
>heimdall
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x800
>>344611941
>mfw bought the vita version

Can get comfy in bed with Cold Steel, no regrets
>>
>>344611941
Just wait until Chapter 10 when the school festival happens!
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 700x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 700x439
kaze yo
>>
>>344611941
Wait what's wrong with the vita version? I was gonna buy both games on Vita since I left my PS3 at my parent's house.
>>
>>344613082
It's playable, but you definitely feel the frame drop.
>>
>>344613082
Some of the open maps have a pretty rough frame rate.
The last chapter where you're running around the school festival literally runs at like 5 frames per second
I heard it's not much better on ps3 though honestly
>>
>>344613160
Huh, is it really that bad? I know a lot of vita games have frame drops but that's usually not all too noticeable aside from like Senran Kagura. Isn't Cold Steel a turn based RPG anyways? It shouldn't be that bad.
>>
File: just yamete kure my shit up.jpg (59 KB, 616x901) Image search: [Google]
just yamete kure my shit up.jpg
59 KB, 616x901
>>344608059
>go to library
>browse the bookshelves
>History
>100 days war
>tfw Rean will never learn the truth behind the war, as well as the Tragedy of Hamel
>even the Erebonian press never mentions the Liberl Ark incident

feels bad man
>>
>>344613338
>while Rean is having his kawaii high school adventure, Crossbell is getting assaulted by cultists, Erebonian mafia, the Chinese, Jaegers, and Jews
Is Misty supposed to be the Nial and Dorothy of Erebonia?
>>
>>344613303
It's not that bad, but you -feel- it's not 30. It's not blighttown tier.
>>
Crow dies, Osborne is Rean's father
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.