[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non hardware intensive games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: KAG.jpg (57 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
KAG.jpg
57 KB, 1024x768
Alright fags I need your help

I'm awaiting for new computer parts to arrive, but I still need my game fix, and I've only got a non-gaming laptop to work with.

What are some cheap or free games (steam or browser) with multiplayer?

Was gonna play this one with a friend, but all the servers are dead. I guess everybody realized that you only needed knights to win at this game and it got old.
>>
>>344604023
Just play some flash games on newgrounds until your parts get here or take a break and watch shows/movies instead or something.
>>
Risk of Rain
>>
>>344604286

I thought about that one but, I'm pretty sure it'll give my laptop a brain aneurysm once the number of sprites goes off the charts
>>
File: firefox_2016-07-11_05-21-35.png (657 KB, 747x1079) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-07-11_05-21-35.png
657 KB, 747x1079
pic related, can post more if you want
site is www.kongregate.com
>>
>>344604023
King Arthur's Gold used to be free, last I tried to play it, it needed to be bought
>>
File: 1334186237514.png (227 KB, 645x360) Image search: [Google]
1334186237514.png
227 KB, 645x360
UT99 will run awesome on your toaster and there are lots of people to play with after all these years.
>>
>>344606843

>>344606843

>last I tried to play it, it needed to be bought

Yup, they made a lot of other stuff you could pay for too, like custom heads/hats and such.

They tried to make another game, collaborating with the creators of Soldat, that looked really neat called "Trench Run"

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256662592/movie480.webm?t=1460050493

It looked really fun, buuut I just got it and servers are dead on arrival, and even single player with bots doesn't work (for me at least, I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS). It actually locked me in the damn game and I had to reboot.
>>
>>344607810
Sorry man, I had a blast with KAG when it was free

One of these days they're gonna trash it and make it open and it'll be available to be play with private servers, in the meantime, whenever I'm stuck with low grade hardware, I settle for emulators and arcade games for online play, or Halo Custom Edition, last I played THAT, they eliminated talking????? Idk didn't work for me

Agario still exists
>>
>>344604023
What kind of games do you like, OP?

Can your laptop run emulators?
>>
>>344609298

Preferably multiplayer
>>
teeworlds
>>
>>344604023
You probably heard of it but Broforce is fun as fuck, especially with more players
>>
>>344609706
lego games are pretty light, I can run any of them on integrated graphics
Hammerwatch is good for scratching that OG Gauntlet vibe
>>
Quake 3 Arena
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.