[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, anyone here played this? I thought it was fantastic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: vallhalla.jpg (2 MB, 4175x7766) Image search: [Google]
vallhalla.jpg
2 MB, 4175x7766
So, anyone here played this? I thought it was fantastic.
>>
generic tumblrina indie shit
>>
my adhd wont let me sit and play it
>>
Fantastic is a bit strong but I like it. Cozy cyberpunk bar atmosphere, great music, likable characters, generally decent writing in spite of the memes. I have no qualms about calling it decent.
>>
Good concept and atmosphere ruined by the abrupt ending and several plotholes. I'm sure if the devs didnt live in shithole Venezuela they would have made a longer game.
>>
>>344600892
its sitting on my hard drive but I dont care enough to play it
>>
>>344601079

It's not, or I would've refunded it immediately.

>>344601402
Fantastic might be too strong, but I don't know too many visual novels, and I just really liked the cyberpunk style, the bar theme and the depressing undertone.
I guess I'm into visual novels right now, before this one I played hatoful boyfriend which was surprisingly intense. Got any suggestions on what to play next?
>>
File: Va11halla.png (25 KB, 376x402) Image search: [Google]
Va11halla.png
25 KB, 376x402
I am starting NG+

Damn, Jill reminds me a lot of a girl.
>>
>>344602275

I'm not huge into VNs myself but I did like Steins;Gate and the Zero Escape series, even if Amazon got me good on the third entry. Still waiting for ZTD.
>>
File: 1467386983451.gif (420 KB, 616x338) Image search: [Google]
1467386983451.gif
420 KB, 616x338
>>344601402
Agreed. I enjoyed it a great deal. Wouldn't call it fantastic, but it was really good. The world and aesthetic were realized quite well, specially the music, which I listen to daily, lots of cute and interesting girls to talk to, and the writing I'd say it's a mixed bag. It's relatable, and I really don't mind the memes and references they've added, but sometimes I think they try a bit too hard on making it seem 'normal' and casual, like the excessive amount of random sex talk. I'm really not into VNs but I liked it a lot.

>>344601079
It's literally the opposite of that. It makes fun of stuff I'd consider tumblr shit, and it even has a 4chan-like website ingame, and with it some /v/, /u/ and even /k/ memes.
>>
>>344600892
Fuck me Jill is perfect. Any girls that look similar in media?
>>
It was pretty decent
>>
>>344602674

A friend of mine is always nagging me to watch the Steins;Gate anime, I think I'll play this one next. Thanks for the suggestion!
Wasn't ZTD released recently?
>>
>>344603076

>Wasn't ZTD released recently?

Yep, and the limited edition shipment was damaged in transit. Amazon basically put out an apology and gave users promotional credit, which is cool but I still don't have the game.
>>
at work, or driving. Its the best game soundtrack of the year.
>>
>>344603223

Ah shit. But hey, some credit is nice I guess. Just downloaded Steins;Gate on my phone. Gotta go to bed now, will check it out. Thanks again.
>>
>>344603364
Pretty much

It has the OST of the year

I am surprised that it was composed by an American instead of subhumans
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.