[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buyers Remorse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>>
>>344599870
I was just playing Red Rescue earlier. What's so bad about this one?
>>
So you have no taste

Cool
>>
>>344600015
Nothing. Its objectively the best Mystery Dungeon game yet.
>>
>>344599870
I still haven't finished the post game yet. Just after a single dungeon I already feel burnt out. Something wrong with me?
>>
>>344599870
nice to know that our board is swarming with tasteless faggots like yourself.
I doubt you were able to make it past serene village, you probably just gave up like a filthy scrub.
Its probably as good or arguably better than explorers of sky.
Give it another try faggot.
>>
>>344600168
>post game isn't as good as sky
>half the game is a stupid school setting
>partner is a cringworthy memester most of the game
>ending ripped straight from gates to infinity

I enjoyed the game for what it is but sky is still hands down the best one
>>
File: 9.jpg (223 KB, 582x567) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
223 KB, 582x567
>>
>>344601101
not him, I havent played GTI but, I've heard that SMD partner disappearance was the first time it happened thus breaking our expectations and ''tradition'' of you disappearing in the end
Is GTI the same? Because I've heard people saying it is you who disappear anyways
>>
File: Zero_Time_Dilemma.png (148 KB, 250x292) Image search: [Google]
Zero_Time_Dilemma.png
148 KB, 250x292
>>
>>344602021
Gates was exactly the same as the others, but everyone was supposed to forget you existed, that twist unfortunately fell flat when MUH POWER OF FRIENDSHIP allowed quite literally everyone to remember you.
>>
>>344602021
Nah I was referring to the events from the final dungeon and including the last boss.
>>
>>344601258
I really enjoyed ALBW but I can see how someone would really dislike it if they liked the traditional Zelda formula

In retrospect we should have known that ABLW was a test to see if Breath of the Wild was viable.
>>
>>344602302
Oh, so they did it again, I hate when an emotional scene loses its effect for the sake of post game or an happy endimg.
Either handle the ending a different way or make a save point right before the final boss/dungeon like FF games so you can have an ending that doesnt need to take into account the post game or whatever.
Altough the ending scenes in this games are always brutal.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.