[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with me? I'm 25, have a great good paying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: fgm0ea8jbo7x.png (234 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
fgm0ea8jbo7x.png
234 KB, 500x380
What is wrong with me? I'm 25, have a great good paying job and can get any game I want now but I just dont get any enjoyment out of it anymore. All I want to do is go on my phone or sleep, I'm so tired.
>>
I feel you man. I'm 26, I make a base salary of 90k a year plus a yearly bonus (Atlanta $'s not Manhattan $'s), I've got everything in life and I still feel tired all the time. I only do a good job at work because I'm drugged all the time.

I don't know why I'm so depressed, way better than making 10 cents a day in Zimbabwe.
>>
>great good

out with it, how much you make
>>
Instead of looking for material pleasure maybe go outside and make bonds with friends a bit more. It makes you feel more complete as a person and then you can enjoy videogames more knowing that if you ever get tired of it you always have friends to turn to.
>>
>>344596795
Well, for one thing you can't figure out which board to post on.

Here:
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>344597064
About 40k, but that's also with no college degree.
>>
Your lifestyle is shit.
>>
>>344597115
>bonds
Nice meme.
>>
Protip, it's the job.
It makes you feel like shit and tired.
I have summer job every year for a while and all my joy evaporates and I feel tired 24/7

Fuck wageslaving, I wish I was rich enough not to work.
>>
>>344597449

I don't need advice from retarded teenagers, thanks.
>>
>le tired gaymer
>>
File: Akari Reaction(638).jpg (83 KB, 904x513) Image search: [Google]
Akari Reaction(638).jpg
83 KB, 904x513
>get job to pay for vidya
>now too tired to play vidya
>>
>>344597002
what kind of drugs my man
>>
>>344597546
I'm 25 you fucking retard, but if you're going to ignore advice spoken from experience despite yourself admitting that you feel tired due to the fucking job, then I have no words to describe how much of a moron you are.
>>
>>344597656
>advice spoken from experience
>25
>>
>>344597360

this

go to the gym or get new hobbies you fat lazy slobs
>>
>>344597898
>moving goalposts
>shitposting this hard
Get cancer and die OP
>>
>>344598124

>experience
>25
>>
>>344596795
Make yourself play something good for a few minutes. Minimum 10, just force yourself. Something not too easy, but not too hard either.
You might just get into it and play for longer then you think.
>>
File: schop.jpg (14 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
schop.jpg
14 KB, 300x358
You are now realizing that every deeper hobby has an unbalanced work to reward ratio, and your last vestige of shallow entertainment has run dry. Remember not to procreate and bring more net suffering into the world.
>>
>>344598850
Op here, I had a vasectomy in January, so no worries there.
>>
>>344598943
good goy
>>
I feel like this since i was a teenager. I started to feel bad when i realized that i would be a slave of society for all my of life.
I honestly don't know how most people are so happy. I feel so jealous of them.
>>
Tired =/= Miserable.

Just get off your fat ass instead of worrying about how long it is until your next shift.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.