[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>clocked in about 4 hours >might not continue >Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Borderlandscover.jpg (106 KB, 340x432) Image search: [Google]
Borderlandscover.jpg
106 KB, 340x432
>clocked in about 4 hours
>might not continue
>Should /v/ refund my money?
>>
What
>>
2 is better in every regard.
>>
>>344595348
First game is good. That is however if you're playing Co-Op
>>
>>344595348
Sure, I'll take that refund for you.
>>
>>344595498
Except for writing
>>
>>344595498
Except for the writing (which is whatever) and the loot system, which is such a core part of the game, it makes 2 worse even if that's the only thing wrong with it.

I have 800 hours in 1. I couldn't even finish 2.
>>
>>344595348

This is generally why you don't listen to nostalgiafags. Old games are good to the people who played them due to the feelings they felt when first playing them and how impressive they were compare to other games of their generation. However, newer games are generally much improved in terms of gameplay, graphics, even writing (besides the SJW menace.)
>>
>tfw no good torrents either for this one or for 2
killing myself tonight
>>
>>344595348
To late now bucko
>>
>>344596253

True. Old games are shit, I played Zelda fro about 20min.
>>
LOOK AT ALL THAT GEAR
>>
>>344595348
It's fun.
If co-op, else it's just lame
>>
>>344597578
it depends. Co-Op is definitely more fun but more frantic and there's loot squabbling. i played BL1 almost 100% singleplayer for ~190 hours and loved it. same with BL2

>>344596651
it's not that they're necessarily bad, but even gems like final fantasy (on the nes) suffer from an inexperienced industry, visible in things like battles that are literally unplayable without a fast forward function
>>
>>344597802
I've played BL1 solo too till end of the storyline. Afterwards I went multiplayer and never went back.

Almost same in BL2
I still play this from time to time multiplayer
>>
>Still play BL2 at almost 600hrs for the challenges
>>
>tfw want to play BL2 again but no friends to play it with
>>
>>344595348
If your shit taste can't handle a solid game then may as well.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.