[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be t >peek mid >see picrelated >wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Km8fFxT.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Km8fFxT.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
>be t
>peek mid
>see picrelated
>wat do
>>
uninstall because the game is a shit rtd shooter
>>
no one cares about your retarded kid gambling simulator with shit shooting mechanics
fuck off
>>
>>344589443
get shot?
>>
wonder why I'm on CT if I'm apparently a T
>>
>>344589443
quickly turn on and off walls
>>
>>344589686
coz you see mid sniper
>>
>le gambling skins game

fuck off
>>
>>344589793
you know you can just play the damn game right?
>>
Delete Local Content...
>>
>>344589859
at least the gambling is better than the actual game, where you have an idea about your chances of winning something, unlike your chances of actually hitting a shot
>>
>>344589961
ever tried pointing mouse at enemy and press lmb?
>>
File: 1337418310021.jpg (56 KB, 413x570) Image search: [Google]
1337418310021.jpg
56 KB, 413x570
>>344589443
>prefire window with AK or DE
>see blood splatter on the wall as I dip behind cover
>all chat: "hurts doesn't it?"
>them: "what the fuck are you talking about"
>sneak up on them during the confusion
>jumping knife M2 to their throat
>grab their AWP
>can hear them frantically screaming "DONT COME HE HAS MY AWP"
>too little too late as i nab the double double from the A site cronies
>"we go A?"
>"go B and wait..."
>can hear CT scratching their heads about what to do next
>plant B site right before round end
>throw AWP on ground
>"COME AND GET IT IF YOU WILL"
>blast them as they stomp around the corner looking for their precious little AWP
>they kick the foolish mid player who let it happen and surrender afterwards
>>
>>344590017
yeah, i usually need to aim at his feet and 2 meters to the left so i can maybe hit his head
>>
>>344590086

it's funny cause you won the round but you lost the game of life for playing this shit
>>
>>344589550
Possibly you mean RNG.
CS:GO is more of a job simulator for people who do not have a job, and not like those German Job sims where you can pretend to be a German farmer (perhaps learn stuff while you are at it), but an actual psudo-job where you need to dedicate your life and spare time to it if you plan to make money or play at some competent level.

With RS:Siege out, people ony play this because they want to know how if feels to be reptitively be kicked in the groin.

Awful community
Awful maps
Awful gameplay

I have heard many things about it, but no one can say they are having fun, it is more a test for teenage tryhards to prove how hardcore they are by playing a competitive job simulator.
>>
>>344590108
Does your country pay for your optician? Cause I recommend you to check your eyes.
>>
>>344590293
>be me
>play 3-4 matches a week
>global
>>
>>344590086
Where was your team?
You refer to one person as "they" in your tale one time, possibly more; so I am not sure if you are exaggerating a tale, or mixing two annecdotes together.
>>
>>344590293
>I have heard
So you've never played it?
>>
>>344590606
it's /v/, nobody actually plays games here
>>
Can someone explain the CS has RNG meme to me? Is it just shitters being shitters?
>>
>>344590592
Fan formation.
2 with C4 go A, I go mid, 2 go B. We play for picks/holding down the map. Sometimes you get a feel for something not going as simple as you'd expect though, and have to make some gutsy play like killing the enemy team all by yourself.
>>
>>344590771
spray control takes a while to master, and weapons still will be inaccurate to some degree so you have to tap long distances (1 taps are very accurate)
>>
>>344590748
this

they heard about a game being bad from someone so it must be true
>>
>>344590606
I played the beta, back when it was something and I was into CS.

It often pops during sales, and I am driven to check it out. The discussions are full of salt, and cry babies, and the community is disgusting. Most videos features some e-celeb or LP faggot, or are about stupid shit, and the game looks repetitive in a totally not fun way. I honestly did trade my free copy to a ruskie for $20 back then.

And that was before I knew they were going to be microtransactions.

I prefer siege, it is a more relaxed twitch shooter where people do rarelly flip their shit in austistic rage.
>>
>>344590771
running shots are completely random, but the game isn't based around trying to get running shots, shooting while running is supposed to be a last resort, while standing still, spray patterns are completely predictable and all weapons have perfectly accurate shots on their first 2-4 bullets.
>>
>>344590771
>>344590952
>>344591198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds
>>
>>344591116
>salt

Off to reddit now
>>
File: Smug superiority.png (1 MB, 1640x921) Image search: [Google]
Smug superiority.png
1 MB, 1640x921
>>344589443
>run in
>pop the nigger in the head with krieg
If your reaction time is so shit you can't even kill me with an advantage, don't bother going on mid.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.