[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game any good? I've been thinking about getting it on PC.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: gherstbersters.jpg (104 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
gherstbersters.jpg
104 KB, 1280x800
Is this game any good? I've been thinking about getting it on PC.
>>
Dunno about the PC version (ran like shit on my old toaster but well, that was a toaster) but I know it works fine on PS3 and is a pretty fun game. Can't imagine it costs more than like $10 these days either. Overall pretty good.
>>
>>344586939
Get the version with all the ladies instead.
>>
File: eversinceIleftthecityYOU.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
eversinceIleftthecityYOU.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
why would they put in 4 random goons instead of the 4 women?
>>
>>344586939

Yes.

It's not really worth a replay unless you wait a long time, but considering it's cheap now, that's no big deal.

It's probably less fun if you're not familiar/not into ghostbusters though. The game itself is decent, but where it really shines is the story, characters, scripts, etc. People aren't overhyping it when they say it was the third film.
>>
File: 1448223855800.png (897 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448223855800.png
897 KB, 1280x720
>>344586939
>Tfw there is a new one coming out this week and no one even noticed
>>
>>344586939

It's pretty good, but you need a controller. Aiming with the mouse sucks ass for some reason
>>
>>344586939

Who are those guys? Arent the ghostbusters women? anyway it looks like a shit movie so the game is probably shit aswel
>>
I spent so much time just zapping ghosts and the environment with the classic proton pack. Closest you'll ever get to being a Ghostbuster. The story was good but the proton packs stole the show.
>>
Better than the new movie
>>
I liked it a lot. The voice talent and writing really shine, a lot of the levels are pretty neat and some of them have dynamic changes, and it manages to reference the films without being overbearing with it. It even manages to squeeze in references to the Real Ghostbusters.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.