[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to Hoover dam exploration You find yourself in the Hoover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x312
Welcome to Hoover dam exploration You find yourself in the Hoover dam and it's up to you to find your way out , you look around and you can't find anybody inside but you find The tour guide of the facility old Dusty,

for the most part he doesn't help you much just giving you information about the dam and the equipment inside,

You find yourself at the entrance but the doors are locked and the windows are shut you tried to break open the window but it's impossible the doors are jammed and there's nothing you can do to get out,

you ask Dusty if there's anyway to get out of here he tells you there's no reason to leave the dam it's safe and then goes on with facts and about the dam The same old stuff you already heard from him,

Keep looking around the facility and find books notes and memos they say something happened to The dam that made it shut down must be the reason why no one's here because it's not working,

From what the messages say a few pieces of equipment are out of order if you can get the dam working back again maybe someone from the outside could see someone inside here,

It's up to you to fix the Hoover dam and find a way out or slowly rot inside

What do you think about my game idea /v/?
>>
Unless you're an enthusiast I don't see the appeal in this, it's too niche man.
>>
As a point and click adventure or what?
>>
>>344581868
I was thinking more of walking simulator or third person but it change
>>
>>344582040
How linear should the game be?
Should there be any dangers to the characters?
If so what?
How exactly does "repairing hoover dam" work?
Puzzles? Minigames?
First Person? 3rd person? Pixel shit?
>>
>>344582415
Each piece of equipment as it's own puzzle/requirements to fix it, tools can be found around the facility by exploring and unlocking other parts of facility, Dusty can help you find certain tools to fix the equipment, failing the puzzle may May cost you an injury which will cost you to move slower and make the puzzles slightly harder but health kid could fix it right back up or sleeping
No pixel shit
>>
>>344583229
Also too many injuries can result in a death, when it is night time you must sleep to regain your energy not sleeping will result in you passing out wherever you are and upon wake me up will result in you having less than half energy so it is always good to sleep in a bed on time
>>
>>344583229
Alright, I could dig it.
But only if it has a million achievements that are all incredibly lame puns on the word dam
>>
>>344581040
try to cash in on the vr market. i'd love to pirate your game a few years down when i get my vr device.
>>
>>344583692
OK first achievement as so you start the game
COME ON AND SLAM! AND WELCOME TO THE DAM!
>>
>>344581040
I'm not sure why Ohio also has a Hoover dam. It's much smaller too and Hoover wasnt even from Ohio or anything.
>>
As long as I can find the allspark
>>
>>344584951
I will assure you that there will not be any meme in this game or transformer references
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.