[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : sequels nobody played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
ITT : sequels nobody played
>>
mirrors edge 2
>>
did anyone even play the first?
>>
>>344578303
This. The first was my favourite game of last gen and I had no idea this is out. There were hardly any streams, what there was were 12 year olds and it looked shit.

>>344577185
I was hoping the first game would be much more atmosphere and puzzle oriented. It was a bit of a shame, I'm guessing this wasn't either?
>>
>>344577185
>>344578525
I-I played both...
>>
>>344578645
Based off the demo it seemed more like a qte game
>>
>>344578674

huge SAW fan here, never played them

how were they? rate?
>>
>>344579562
Ok so I also bought them because I was a Saw fan and they were both ok, but the main motif is the same in both of the games, the real difference is the combat system. They're both clunky but Saw 1 was a bit more realistic and you could use traps to your advantage against other enemies, because btw the game is filled with traps, literally everywhere. There are lots of puzzle and you have to sometimes "save" someone by solving it. If you can buy them cheap go ahead.
>>
>>344580370

Traps?

Like reverse bear traps?
>>
stuck on a puzzle in the first one, never knew a second one existed. First one seems kinda shitty so far. I dont even think you can get it on steam anymore.
>>
>>344580582
More like chicks with dicks everywhere.
>>
File: FOOLISH.jpg (5 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
FOOLISH.jpg
5 KB, 240x210
>>344581115
>reverse trap game
>Objective : dont cum
>>
>>344582308
> Objective: Nut
>>
>>344583658

Bonus Objective : On a shorthair tomboy's pussylips
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.