[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for Freddys children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: project.jpg (283 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
project.jpg
283 KB, 1200x600
Are you ready for Freddys children?
>>
File: cancer.png (664 KB, 828x690) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
664 KB, 828x690
>>344577115

One guy wasn't ready
>>
File: 1467842325229.jpg (13 KB, 305x385) Image search: [Google]
1467842325229.jpg
13 KB, 305x385
No.

That sounds really boring
>>
File: Sans_render.png (17 KB, 1024x1346) Image search: [Google]
Sans_render.png
17 KB, 1024x1346
Sans?
>>
I've never cared for this shit but can someone summarize the lore everyone thinks is so deep about these?
>>
>>344577470
FUCK OFF MATPAT
>>
>>344577593
Don't be intimidated by the length. The actual video ends less than half way through.

Also, I know the guys a fag. This is still the best plot summerization though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1rX6Ay-vZo
>>
>>344577593
The lore is actually really stupid.

The reason everyone liked it is because the first game leaves it a complete mystery for the most part except for alluding to a few offscreen events in phone calls. Then he added some hints that the robots were possessed by murdered children in an update, stuff like a newspaper clipping that can appear on the wall briefly while going through cameras.

Honestly for all the retarded, painfully cringeworthy shit involved in the fandom, the creator is a pretty cool guy and the first game is a genuinely neat little horror game if you go in with no preconceptions- which is impossible now.
>>
Shit series.
>>
>>344577904
>game theory

anon, please
>>
>>344577593
long story short it all revolves around a child killer on one side, whose victims' ghosts produce the glitches in the automatons and who himself was eventually trapped and killed in one that doubled as a costume and became a ghost himself, and on the other hand at least one legitimate accident where a child was maimed by the original automaton.

The mysteries that are subject to debate are the killer's identity, the exact number of locations/franchises of Fazbear's pizza and sequence of accidents and, for a long time, what the second ("golden") freddy automaton was (it's the one involved in the first accident). Most of those things are only alluded to or outright hidden so it's fun to try and reassemble the puzzle.
>>
>>344577593
Its about as "deep" as the average creepy pasta written by a middleschooler.
If you are one of those people who thinks shit like Sonic.exe and Ben Drowned are gripping and intense stories then Fredbear lore is right up your alley I guess.
>>
>>344578179
wario is 10 feet tall
link is actually dead
mario is faster than sonic
>>
>caring about robot furries
kill yourself immediately
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.