[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to play this game again. I've played Sniper characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: FO3.jpg (37 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
FO3.jpg
37 KB, 460x215
About to play this game again.
I've played Sniper characters so much in the Fallout series, I wanna try something new.

Interested in maybe doing energy weapons.

Anyone know any fun builds?
>>
>>344574783
Fallout 3 is retard proof, you can max absolutely everything out quickly and SPECIAL doesn't do much. Just go with whatever you want.
>>
Uninstall Wizard is the best build
>>
Play NV instead.
>>
>>344575152
>>344575290

If you're gunna say shit like that, why reply?
>>
>>344574783
>energy weapons.
Nah, energy weapons suck in 3. They are boring and there's little weapon variety. I would say do a big guns/melee build and keep your intelligence stat rather low to avoid "accidentally" maxing every skill.
>>
shishkebab4lyfe
>>
>>344576420
4chan isn't a hugbox, anon. If you can't take the heat, get out of rape street.
>>
raise your intelligence to 10 so you can max out the energy weapon skill as soon as possible. it's harder to find ammo for energy weapons so you want to do a lot of damage with each shot. go to rivet city and do the android quest, side with the android and he'll give you his plasma rifle. one of the strongest unique weapons in the game.
>>
File: autism.jpg (5 KB, 261x114) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
5 KB, 261x114
Guide to a good Fallout 3 character:

>Unistall Fallout 3
Install Fallout New Vegas
>Play as a cowboy who uses revolvers and shit
Have a fun RPG experiance the Fallout 3 couldn't give you
>Kill yourself for thinking about playing fallout 3 you bethbaby
>>
>>344579425
No nigga, he means stay on topic and give him fucking fallout 3 advice.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQsbSUQkQzI
>>
File: 1465622921258.jpg (238 KB, 923x599) Image search: [Google]
1465622921258.jpg
238 KB, 923x599
>>344579990
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.