[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people like this piece of shit of a game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ffx.jpg (167 KB, 558x792) Image search: [Google]
ffx.jpg
167 KB, 558x792
why do people like this piece of shit of a game?
>>
>>344562972
Because your opinion is not the only opinion.
>>
>>344562972
Dunno. Along with FF2 it's my least favourite in the series I think.
>>
It was my first Final Fantasy game and I loved it.
>>
>>344562972
I'm playing it right now and honestly I think it might be my least favorite right up there with IX (as it pertains to mainline FF's)

It has a lot of good systems like the fact that status effects are actually incredibly useful and the party switching mechanic is good. But upgrading weapons, aeons, armor and the like is just busy work. Similarly, going after the super end game bosses like dark aeons is also just a monotonous grind.

It's a lot less linear than I thought, but its still pretty linear. Ultimately it's just a good game in a series that has a lot of great games. Some of its shine was also dimmed by the fact that FFX-2 had a far superior combat system and FFXII was just an unreal game all around.
>>
>>344565514
>FFX2
>superior combat
>use warrior to win
Kill yourself.
>>
>>344565749
That's unnecessary. It's like me saying FFX is entirely quick hit and wakka slots (except it is though).
>>
>>344565962
not really senpai
>>
>>344566075
I beat x-2 without warrior so I guess that's not true either. I used two dark knights and an alchemist so I could just hold X to win, which is really the goal of any final fantasy.
>>
>>344562972
combat was fun. soundtrack wasn't bad. graphics were good for the time, if that even counts. everything else is ass
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.