[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zombie games thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: dying-light.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dying-light.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
ok so i picked up this during the sale for 24 bucks and i had a blast
now i finished it and im looking for more of the same
is there any game with

>zombies
>open world
>loot
>crafting
>parkour

..BUT..
that lets me build my own fortress/safe place using building materials i have collected?
i want to make my own safe zone with defenses traps fences and inside grow my own stuff while chilling and looking at the zombies suiciding trying to get past the spikes and electrified fences

it was really a letdown seeing how they didnt implement that with the expansion or the enhanced edition.
>>
b-bump?
;_;
>>
sadly
no
>>
The parkour part really filters out any chances of finding what you're looking for.
You're pretty much set with the best zombie game of the bunch with Dying Light.
>>
There's quite a few zombie games with the first four. Can't think of any other that also has parkour.
>>
>>344562769
>>344562818
ok..lets ditch the parkour..are there any games with the first 4 but that let me directly build buildings and traps and actually modify the environment?
>>
Minecraft with mods? jokes aside,the game you describe is none.
Dying light is pretty much the only one that is any good zombie openworld atm.
>>
File: good luck getting in fuckers.jpg (111 KB, 660x446) Image search: [Google]
good luck getting in fuckers.jpg
111 KB, 660x446
>>344563316
Yeah, Project Zomboid. Huge decline in graphics though.
>>
>>344562054
Try State of Decay.
>>
>>344563316
the only games like this I've seen were all early access/kickstarter shit that died off or became too much like dayz with more focus on multiplayer/pvp.
An example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEQTAXzZ59U
I have no idea what state the game is in or wether or not they are even working on it

There is this >>344563760 and >>344563816
state of decay is alright. There is even a sequel in the works
>>
File: 7 days to die.jpg (112 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
7 days to die.jpg
112 KB, 980x551
>>344563316
7 Days to Die is exactly what you're looking for. It's graphics look like they came from a PS2 but it plays really well. Every 7 days a horde of violent zombies come to kill you. In between those days you're running around looting, building, or just killing the easy daytime zombies for fun. I'm making a castle and also an underground base with my current playthrough. Also it has splitscreen on consoles.
>>
>>344563517
>>344564360
If a AAA company made a DayZ style game with a proper open world single player AND the multiplayer which would play out like a DayZ-like (but polished)? That would be GOAT.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.