[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you like to see in a sequel, if it ever happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: VTMB_800x600.jpg (79 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
VTMB_800x600.jpg
79 KB, 800x600
What would you like to see in a sequel, if it ever happens?
>>
Vampires
>>
DON'T OPEN IT
>>
>owning business
>managing your business and generating income
>fighting over territories like in San andreas except with more depth and meaning
>diplomacy with human leaders
>recruiting clan members
>diplomacy with other clans
>ability to join different factions like Camarilla or starting your new faction
>Some reputation system like in Mount&Blade
>relation system with other clans and factions like in Mount&Blade
>starting wars with other clans, wiping a clan entirely or making alliances.
>being able to corrupt police and other human leaders.
>character creation system
>>
>>344560049
I'd like it play more like the Shadowrun Returns style of gameplay. Vampire is, at heart, a group game intended to be played with a coterie. Playing in the Camarilla (Anarch and Sabbat being expansions or DLCs) to raise both your rank as a Kindred and in your individual clan would be fun. Especially with named NPC companions that you could be doing their questlines to advance them in their rise in ranks. Your Tremere qt has been tasked with hunting down a rogue Gargoyle, or your Toreabro's sire simply MUST have the Pharoah's diamond at the exhibit before it leaves town. And of course the Seneschal tasks your up and coming group with heading to a crime scene and removing all trace of Kindred presence and putting to bed any risks to the Masquerade.

There should be a wealth of subactivities too. A map showing the feeding grounds of other vampires and expanding your own territories, a wealth of ghouls both pre-made with stories or even ones that you can shape yourself to fill out empty party slots. Things like that.
>>
>>344560049
I want to see something like Alpha Protocol - all NPCs should have potential to be your friends (or allies) or enemies, and every NPC should be potentially killable.
>>
>>344561373
As long as it's a bit more open than AP (hub-based instead of missions), I'd love this.
>>
>>344560049
As much as I wish there was a sequel no dev today could match Bloodlines even with how broken and unfinished it was. The only dev who could get away with some of the shit Bloodlines did today is Rockstar and I doubt they would give a shit about anything like this.
>>
File: vv.jpg (36 KB, 620x496) Image search: [Google]
vv.jpg
36 KB, 620x496
>>344560049
VV

Being serious - same with Beckett, Gary and plenty of other characters
>>
>>344560203
More dinosaurs.

Though VTMB had some representation I feel that it wasn't enough.

What can the devs do to ensure that dinosaur voices are heard?
>>
File: Velociraptor.jpg (112 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Velociraptor.jpg
112 KB, 1024x768
>>344565756
>turn the corner and the nigger jumps out at you
>>
>>344560420
Fuck no. I want combat & plot, not babies first vampire Sim City.
>>
>>344562114
>The only dev who could get away with some of the shit Bloodlines did today is Rockstar

Troika was trying to ape GTA hard with that radio station minus the budget. Regardless, I think Obsidian can pull it off considering much of the talent that was in Troika who didn't leave the games industry (thanks, Activision!) are there.
>>
>>344560049
>GTA: Darkness city where you play as an immortal vampire prince who is intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>The vampire prince would look like pic related and can use dark magic and void powers
>The trailer for the game would show the vampire demon prince losing his love to the evil darkness masters
>It will also be a rpg game with factions such as light, dark, demons, devil, darkness monsters, angels and gods and such.
>There is a karma system where you can be the nicest vampire prince of love you will ever meet or a twisted fucking psychopath doom darkness vampire prince of darkness
>>
>>344565756
>Get one of those were-dinosaur things from Africa to show up
>Maybe have some sickfuck Tzimisce create some monster that resembles a dinosaur to fuck with kine and kindred
>>
>>344562114
CDPR
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.