[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
state of decay 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: stateofdecay2.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
stateofdecay2.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
will it be good?
>>
Was the first one? I never tried it on account of the zombie-game market flood that churned out tons of shitty games.
I tried dying light but whilst the gameplay is fun, just hordes of zombies isn't fun to fight, they're some of the most boring enemies in gaming.
>>
>>344554580
the first one was pretty good, i like the idea of trying to establish a community and how you have to deal with shit like depression and anger when there are too many hordes or low supplies
>>
>>344554850
Is it worth a pirate or a buy? I'm on PC and have some spare cash from a refund in my steam wallet.
>>
>>344555156
not him but pirate, the devs pulled some shit when they "remastered" it and forced previous owners to buy it all over even though the changes were minimal.
>>
>>344554580
For a zombie survival game, it puts the survival part infront way more than any of the others. Clunky gameplay though.

Has perma-death, community members have mental problems you need to check up on or they might go ballistic, upgrading your stronghold etc
>>
>>344555156
i'd say pirate it. the most you can get out of it is 50 hours and that's if you really enjoy it. it gets repetitive after a while doing the same shit
>>
>>344555430
The most annoying aspect to me was the game's clock still running when you're not playing the game. You'd put it up for a week and come back to find four people had died.

Eventually figured out it was simulating that time by checking when the auto save was last modified, so every time I played the game I'd first go into the save folder and change the date on the save file.
>>
who /v/alor here?
>>
First one annoyed me.
It seemed like the perfect coop game.

But it never had coop.
The developer even said they were adding coop later, but never did.
>>
First game was absolutely my favorite zombie game from last generation. Cool mechanics, zombies were an actual threat when in groups, and character permadeath.

Speaking of, the black dude with the afro that you start out with was the best character. Made sure that nigga survived everything.
>>
>>344556447
I think they said they would put it in the second game. I really hope there is
>>
>>344557141
They better put local coop too.
>>
>>344555459
50 hours is pretty great these days.
>>
>>344557416
I wish more game had local co-op, especially on pc.....
>>
File: lol.png (69 KB, 1176x456) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
69 KB, 1176x456
>buying a game from a company who will make you pay twice
>>
First game was very repetitive after a few days. Everything suddenly became a chore and it just went downhill from there. They need to get rid of the repetativeness Or fins a way to turn it into something innovative. In the end you're just doing the same shit right? So why not make doing the same shit feel different by changing how it's done each time.
>>
>>344557510
Ikr. I hate sitting here with a nice pc and not being able to fully utilize it. I also wish games made it so that you can use multiple screens for local coop instead of splitting the physical screen.
Atm I'm using an 84 inch screen and projector with my pc for when people come over to play. It feels like everyone has their own 32" TV to themselves but the thing is games cut the graphics and draw distance usually. Rocket league does this but it still looks good and is a blast to play. Other than that, we mostly play nba 2k14. I love pc gaming, the mods, graphics, performance, customization. Theyre all so good but what I'm missing is good ol local games.
If anything, it's fun playing games on dolphin with actual wiimotes or gc controllers. Just want more devs to take advantage of all the things a capable pc can do.
>>
Since it's a win 10 exclusive shittery, it's irrelevant to me, eventhough I really liked the first one.
>>
>>344555459
You are the cancer killing video games.
>>
>>344559064
:(
>>
>>344557685
>>344555360
I have the original in my library...how am I forced to buy it again? No one is forcing me to buy the remaster.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.