[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fuck.png (45 KB, 250x113) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
45 KB, 250x113
Ask me anything
>>
Disregarding the price of the game and microtransactions

Is it actually a fun game?
>>
How many of these 26 hours were queue time?
>>
How long you wait for matchmaking
>>
How's your day been so far? :^)
>>
>>344552442
How often do you see familiar player names?
>>
Did you enjoy yourself?
How did the game feel?
>>
>>344552442
>Hours spent in game: 26
>Matches played: 0
>>
>>344552635
60 hours on steam, here. It was fun, as long as you played on one of the two maps that didn't tank your framerate. Lots of things take away from the fun, like getting your turrets exploited by marquis or leavers not being replaced.

I like and enjoyed the game, but don't buy it, it's deader than dead.
>>
>>344552442
Would you say the game is enjoyable?
What are your favorite games?
>>
>>344552635
Not really, gets tiresome pretty quickly.

>>344552703
lolufunny

>>344552707
Mostly 1-5 minutes. Longest I waited was around 8.

>>344552762
Only a handful of times a day, desu.

>>344552806
I did enjoy it for a while, but can see how it can get repetitive.
>>
>>344552635
Some game modes like control points are actually fun with the right people, but good luck finding other people who want to play.
The moba game modes are dogshit for the same reason they're dogshit in mobas
>>344552703
>>344552707
Queue times weren't actually that bad, because the matchmaking was so shit. At level 3 i was getting in a match within a minute, but against teams of level 100's. For story missions, if you cant find a full team it'll just plop you in with one other player, without any option to wait for more.
>>344552727
Pretty good, I've been playing other games
>>344552762
Feels like every other game it happens now
>>344553083
not me
>>
Not OP but played it too

It really wasn't the worst thing to come out this gen, Umbrella Corps takes that prize hands down. It fucked up with two major factors, price and release date. Had it even come out when it did but was f2p it wouldn't have bombed as hard as it did. Hopefully they take a lesson from Evolve and make it free. Evolve even hit 40K players since it went free when it's past highest was 23K at launch.
>>
>>344552442
Why? Ohhhhhhh why why why?
>>
>>344553219
Stop impersonating me, I already answered those.
>>
>>344553000
Most of the fun I had from the game was tricking my friends into buying it and forcing them to play with me. Some of the game modes are genuinely fun though.
>What are your favorite games?
i mostly stick with singleplayer, and for multiplayer i usually stick with fighting games.
>>
>>344553462
I thought it would be funny
>>
>>344553462
Also I felt like the game didn't get a fair chance, what with the constant comparisons to Overwatch, a game that it's nothing like aside from having characters you play as.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.