[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You fel for the early access meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1466258117999.png (824 KB, 1688x518) Image search: [Google]
1466258117999.png
824 KB, 1688x518
>You fel for the early access meme
>>
File: image_1.png (14 KB, 140x117) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
14 KB, 140x117
>Prison Architec
Not bad, is a very solid game, almost no updates after it ended.

>Crypt of the Necrodancer
It ended pretty well, is an amazing game. It added 2 new soundtrack packs and tons of fixes after release

>Vagante
Is a good game, but it really feels incomplete. There has been a lot of patches since I bought it and while that is good, it seems it will take another year to be complete. That kinda sucks, man.

>Starbound
In my defense, I bought it this year, but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
File: bruh.jpg (33 KB, 288x512) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
33 KB, 288x512
>day z is still in alpha
>>
>>344549952
>Subnautica
Pretty solid game already. Fix the pop-in, and give me proper VR support and it might even be GotY.

>Starbound
Played for 40 hours before growing tired. I think I got my money's worth.

>Factorio
Literally God's gift to humanity. Buy this fucking shit right now. It's so good.

So I wouldn't say I fell for it.
>>
>>344550448
>Starbound
>In my defense, I bought it this year, but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Wow you really should have posted this first so i could discard the rest of your post

Why the fuck would you do that
>>
Whats a good early access game i should pirate?
>>
File: hooboy.jpg (8 KB, 180x175) Image search: [Google]
hooboy.jpg
8 KB, 180x175
>>344549952

>Prison Architect

Fantastic fucking early access. Ignore this guy >>344550448, they've done several major updates since release.

>Sunless Sea

Ended up being a fucking fantastic exploration game with a truly unique world and IP, put 150+ hours into it

>Running with Rifles

A constant hoot and hollar with my buddies, awesome multiplayer, competent and engaging single-player.

>Tfw you carefully choose and research which games to back and they always end up being good.
>>
>>344549952
>minecraft
the worlds most successful game
>>
File: Early access.webm (624 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Early access.webm
624 KB, 640x640
>>344549952
>tfw
>>
File: SAVE ME.png (156 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
SAVE ME.png
156 KB, 270x270
>>344549952
>Killing Floor 2
>EARLY ACCESS DONE RIGHT
>>
Early access needs to be reworked with stricter guidelines. There is no reason a game like Dayz and Starbound need to be in early access for this long, other than the fact the developers are shit. Most early access games are shit thanks to greenlight allowing anything in. In it's current state ea is just a joke.

>inb4 which ea game hurt you?
None because I haven't bought any and the ones I own were gifted to me by friends that swore they were good and now we never play them. So I'm not really losing out there. I'm not saying all ea games are bad, but the majority are shit.
>>
>Starmade

Bought for 4 dollars three years ago and it's still in Alpha. Still an amazing game and I've played >3000 hours of it.

I luv mah spaceshrimp builders.

Space Engineers is shit-tier.
>>
>>344551002
Haven't picked up RWR in a while, still good? New stuff?
>>
The only time I've bought an early access game that didn't have any playable content was starbound, and ohh boy I've never done it since.

I got exanima and prison architect (after pirating it first and deeming it worth it) and those were more fun than some AAA games for me.

I also got subnautica before people started shilling it all over /v/. I got 21 hours in it but I wouldn't consider it a game yet, its alright but theres not much gameplay and the updates are too slow with no content in them.

Might be fun if all you want to do is build bases with the same 10 parts over and over.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.