[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Bulletstorm /v/? Did you enjoy it? Would you play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Thoughts on Bulletstorm /v/?

Did you enjoy it? Would you play a second game?
>>
was fun as fuck
no way theyll make a good sequel though
>>
>>344549440
It's been ages since i last played it.
Was fun for one go, not sure when im gonna try it out again.
>>
More opinions please
>>
>>344550020
Bumping.
>>
>>344550020
played for 20m ,waste of space
cheeky WE MADE THE GAG, DONT YO UGET IT BROO? MAHHHAAA tier
>>
I liked it

Yes. Yes.
>>
>>344549440
Damn you i'm reinstalling it again. Gonna do my revolver trotting desperado run.
>>
>>344549440
yes it was okay
>>
>>344549440
got it for like $1. was worth
>>
>>344549440
Some jokes are 14-yo-tier humor but the gameplay and gunplay is fun as fuck. The story is decent.
>>
Best shooter of 2011 and the three or so years before and after. Had lots of fun with it.
A shame multiplayer sucked.
>>
It was pretty boring, the hook gimmick gets old fast and the world is not interesting.

I liked the giant wheel stage though.
>>
It's a very fun game, also with a ok story. It has cool characters and the gameplay it's really fun.

You can replay it on a harder difficulty and it will be still fun. I don't know why the game didn't good, I would like a sequel.

Buy it.
>>
>>344549440
One of my favorite games of all time. I could see how people could be turned off by the writing, but anybody who doesn't like basically everything else, from the variety in story mode to all the ways there are to kill people, is a fucking moron.

It's honestly a fucking travesty this game didn't do well enough to make a sequel because I need to see how they would have built off the score system in a sequel.

Like seriously this is the only game I ever bothered to go through score attack in
>>
Will they making a second one? The original devs split off from Epic and they still own Bulletstorm.
>>
>>344549440
sp was meh
mp was cool but after like 15h it starts to get boring
>>
>>344549440
I wouldnt mind one with an actual coop campaign, that would be sweet as fuck.
>>
>>344549440
>Thoughts on Bulletstorm /v/?
>
>Did you enjoy it? Would you play a second game?

Would preorder
>>
It was fun as fuck, felt very satisfying and the levels were kinda cool too. Great gunplay, cool weapons and worth the replay just to try everything out. It's a perfect example of "gameplay first," no cinemasperience, no "rpg elements," no bullshit pandering story. Just fun. You guys remember fun, right?
>>
>>344553630
>fun
get out
>>
>>344549440
I liked it, it was fun back then. I really dig the kick mechanics
>>
>>344551694
>game is boring
>but I liked the single on-rails segment
Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.
>>
I've had this in my steam account for like 5 years but I've never installed it.
>>
File: 10 points.webm (3 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
10 points.webm
3 MB, 768x432
Pros
- Fun and original gameplay
- It can be repetitive
- Great weapons
- Beautiful environment
- Funny and crazy
- Well optimized

Cons
- Only 3 weapon limit, with one of them is always assault rifle
- Short
- QTE boss
- It was designed as console shooter
- No jumping

People Can Fly had brilliant game concept for "creative" players, with could be a real HIT if they only focus on PC players. Ofcourse Epic Guys wanted to be a console shooter and that was a mistake, because console plebs like simple and easy fps. They dont want to and aren't able (console controllers) to make fast and complex combos.

Also i want to mention that GFWL was awful decision with are curse event to this day.

Bulletstorm have shit load of potential, and if only PCF make a sequel and fix all the problems, then we will have a one of the best fps.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.