[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for /v/. I own TP for the Wii, but never played it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 414x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 414x500
Question for /v/.

I own TP for the Wii, but never played it, mainly because I had gotten Skyward Sword at the same time. Now I'm thinking about playing TP because people say it is one of the better Zelda's out there.

My question is, is the HD version worth the buy, or should I just play the Wii version? Main thing I'm looking for is any major differences other than graphics.
>>
If you already have the game then just play it you retard.
>>
>>344545436
Just play the Wii version unless you don't want waggle controls or the mirrored world.
>>
>>344545436
TPHD has a reversed map like the Gamecube version had. If you have never played TP, you won't care about the map difference. Some of the interest in TPHD, is that the amiibo is used in the upcoming BotW game. You can load up the wolf with hearts while playing TPHD, and that number of hearts will be on the wolf sidekick in BotW.
>>
>>344545878
I thought about that, but I prefer using a controller over a Wii remote.
>>344545994
>waggle controls
How bad are they? Like Skyward sword bad?
>>
>>344545436
Wii version is fine.
>>
>>344546257
Yeah I heard about that. That's a minor reason I'm considering getting it, because it's basically free with all copies.
>>
>>344546285
Not quite Skyward Sword bad, but also 100% pointless, unlike SS where they actually tried to make them a part of the gameplay. In TP you literally just have to shake the wiimote to swing your sword instead of pressing a button. It's responsive, but worthless. Aiming your bow with the wiimote is alright, though.
>>
>>344546285
I actually prefer them over SS's wagglan, it's just shaking for attacks and the aiming for the bow is great. That said, I always preferred the GCN version over the Wii because it just felt better on a controller plus actual camera controls.
>>
>>344546285
Skyward Sword actually had decent motion controls. Twilight Princess is THE game that made people use the term "waggle".
>>
>>344546928
Yeah that's true. The only bad controls in SS were slicing up/down.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.