[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: zeldau.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2066) Image search: [Google]
zeldau.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2066
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>344543273
Pre-rendered hi-res scene vs screenshot of compressed YouTube video of actual gameplay.

Off yourself.
>>
File: BRAVO.png (1 MB, 1920x2066) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO.png
1 MB, 1920x2066
WOW, BRAVO NINTENDO
>>
One is a pre-rendered promotional image and the other is a low-res screenshot of compressed Youtube footage of a stream.

Why does this thread need to be posted every day?
>>
>>344543595
So why dont we stop tricking people with prerendered shots of games and claiming it will be their experience???
>>
>>344543273
>mfw Nintendo still won E3
>>
File: cherrypicking.gif (68 KB, 1098x1098) Image search: [Google]
cherrypicking.gif
68 KB, 1098x1098
>>
>>344543273
Wow, which one is the render????
>>
>>344543273
Why do people keep posting this? Just to shitpost? At the very least make a legitimate comparison if you want to make the point for real.

>>344543595
It's literally photoshopped too.
>>
Someone post it
>>
>>344543847
>we

It's how marketing works. People need to inform themselves and make conscious purchases. That's it.
>>
>>344543273

>there are people who were tricked by the top screenshot

I'm sorry that you're stupid
>>
File: avp1[1].jpg (485 KB, 1024x721) Image search: [Google]
avp1[1].jpg
485 KB, 1024x721
>>344543847
When did anyone ever say that image would be what the game looks like? It was a single teaser image that was released long before there was any footage of the game. Even the trailer they showed then didn't look like it.

>This ad is TRICKING ME. The game doesn't even LOOK LIKE THAT.
>>
is this faggot going to make the same thread every day until the game is out
>>
>>344543273
>We don't know how to innovate anymore, so we decided to keep trying to catch up to our competition
That's what they mean by this. Nintendo just lacks the capabilities of doing something new and bringing in new ideas into the company.
>>
>>344544197
Not the guy you were responding, but the ads are tricking you. They don't need to explicitly say it's how the game will look like and you know it.
I'm not defending stupid customers who never learn though.
>>
Post the Nintendo Treereich one already faggots
>>
People keep making a huge deal out of that initial reveal shot. As if it's some significant bullshot and a gigantic lie.
But it really wouldn't surprise me if there is indeed an area that pretty much looks like it in the game. There have been select few instances in the streams that have been significantly enhanced by the lighting from the sky and the foliage resonates with it too very interestingly. The shaders for the game appears to be pretty interesting.

It's cherry picked for sure, but it's not like some massive lie. Even if there is a bit of a downgrade it doesn't appear to be anything huge.
>>
>>344543273

Literally kill yourself.

>>344545464
>>344544182
>>344543747
>>344543595

Figuratively kill yourselves for thinking that the top image was even what Nintendo showed. It's heavily Photoshop filtered.
>>
>>344545957
>for thinking
I was referring to the actual shot though. "that initial reveal shot" would be what they actually showed. The pohotoshop mess wasn't the initial reveal since it's not even official.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.