[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I want to start a new playthrough of this. I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: fallout-new-vegas-wallpaper-21.jpg (2 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
fallout-new-vegas-wallpaper-21.jpg
2 MB, 2880x1800
Hey guys I want to start a new playthrough of this.

I want to make a character that is absolutely crazy and fun to play. What are your suggestions for my character? Perks? Skills? Traits? Weapons?
>>
Dynamite only

If you have no more dynamite, you can use a straight razor to gut some Powder Gangers for more dynamite
>>
>>344542763
What about mini nuke mines?
>>
>>344543026
DYNAMITE.

ONLY.
>>
>>344542301
Put your intelligence all the way down to 1, Charisma 10, and max out your speech so that people will side with you no matter what stupid shit you say. It's Hilarious
>>
>>344543363
IT'S JUST LIKE REAL LIFEEE
>>
>>344543363
Character: Bernie Sanders
>>
>>344542301
play it as a true survival simulator. do not store equipment in houses, only use merchants who travel along the road, you can only use one stimpak every couple of hours so you don't "overdose", you have to go from location to location looking for supplies and food. ignore all of the sidequests unless you get them automatically while exploring, like the one at Black Mountain.
>>
>>344543026
CAN YOU NOT FUCKING READ
>>
>>344543968
Yes, but that sounds boring as shit desu

It's a "Take starting game equipment and user it through the whole game" episode.
>>
>>344544437
If you weren't a weak little shit, you'd understand that dynamite is the most abundant explosive in the game. And if used properly, can destroy your frame rate.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1023 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1023 KB, 184x141
>>344544493
>And if used properly, can destroy your frame rate.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.