[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good game where I can smalltalk with random people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: therapy.jpg (288 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
therapy.jpg
288 KB, 1280x853
What's a good game where I can smalltalk with random people in a therapeutic way?

I pay therapists, but they're not genuine, I want to talk to real people.
>>
>>344542272
probably second life
>>
>>344542374
But those people are furries and god knows what.
>>
rapelay
>>
File: burizadokyanon.jpg (218 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
burizadokyanon.jpg
218 KB, 1024x768
>>344542967
Downloaded, installed it, but I can't find a multiplayer. What do?
>>
try a new therapist bra

you can also try Benoit l'ete or those multiplater experience focused games by the same devs; Endless Forest and that Journey game

therapists aren't to have an everyday chat, they're trying to prompt info out of you to find out how they can best help
>>
Play bartender in SS13, it's like playing valhalla but with actual people as patrons.
>>
>>344543486
>that Journey game
Can't talk to people in that game BRAH.
>>
>>344543859
>>344543859
or any of the games I mentioned really. But they are therapeutic games where you interact with people.
You tend to have pretty chill convos grinding with groups in MMO's
>>
Bumping for interest
I'm so lonely
>>
>>344542272
You generally want an unbiased opinion from a therapist so they can accurately help explain to you how you're feeling.

Stardew Valley, Morrowind, or a game you can obsessively build relationships with NPCs are satisfying to me.

Although, escapism is not a good idea - and wallowing in pity with other people sucks. Your only Multiplayer option to that level of desperation is Second Life. Otherwise >>344544101
MMos are good to take your mind off of shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.