[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even though smash4 at EVO has more tournament entrants than melee,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: evo-stream-schedule.png (49 KB, 1036x1000) Image search: [Google]
evo-stream-schedule.png
49 KB, 1036x1000
Even though smash4 at EVO has more tournament entrants than melee, and is going to be the biggest smash tournament ever of any smash game...

>Smash4 finals end really early in day 2

>Melee gets 4 times more time in the main stream compared to smash4

That's kinda unfair. no wonder melee is going to get more views.

Welp personally im going to stop watching EVO after Smash4 finals, i dont really follow tournaments from the other games.
>>
>Wating more Smash in sunday
Well, is like your opinion. I can't deal with both 4 and melee on the same day, because 4 is more boring to watch.
>>
EVO has never been fair, it's pure business at this point and the communities themselves do not matter.

Be glad you're not one of the communities who got completely shafted to make way for games that have literally bought their way in like literally every western fighter on that roster.
>>
Smash shouldn't even be there and the way smashfags have been acting you're well on track for getting kicked out of the FGC for a second time, count yourself lucky because you are.
>>
It's pretty typical, Smash 4 will always play second fiddles despite the larger and expanding playerbase because of the stigma attached to it.
>>
>>344541735
>Smash4 finals end really early in day 2
There's no other game that can fit that spot

>Melee gets 4 times more time in the main stream compared to smash4
Because Smash4 has a stream dedicated to Smash 4 and only Smash 4 for the entire day
>>
>>344541735
2/10
>>
>>344542464
MELEEfags, friend. Smash4fags have been polite and tolerable, even the guy who runs it has said so. Meleefags are the ones sending death threats and throwing shitfits.
>>
>>344542718
>There's no other game that can fit that spot
aside from gg

realistically though smash 4 having 14 hours of uninterrupted stream on friday is really fucking nice
and theyre probably pushing 4s finals early so people can watch both 4 and melee and not have to decide between one of the other at any point beyond pools
>>
>>344543378
Smash4fags have had their own shitfest too
>muh sunday
>muh time
>muh bo5
>this is bullshit i thought this was for the community (read: favor the bigger communities and fuck over the smaller ones)
>>
>>344543628
>aside from gg
holy shit, man. GG is more hype that smash 4. just deal with it.
>>
>>344541735
Melee brings like twice the viewers Tr4sh does.
Tr4sh only has so many entrants because it's casual shit a bunch of people enter just because it's there.

The actual competitive Melee community is waaaaaaayyyyyyy larger than the Tr4sh one.
>>
>>344543820
i mean its kinda fucking the goobers over even, they get jack shit on saturday
if they werent the lead-in for melee theyd probably end up with the lowest sunday viewership by far because of the huge break in between semis and finals
>>
File: evo-2015-zero-750.png (199 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
evo-2015-zero-750.png
199 KB, 640x300
>>344541735
who cares, just watch the Sm4sh stream, literally the best way to support the game and community

plus being able to watch 4 literally all Friday long is really nice. And I'm glad I'll get to watch the Pokken semis, I was thinking they'd stuff it somewhere on channel 4 during the finals or something.

cant wait to see Zero get cucked yet again
>>
File: 1467763654938.png (98 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1467763654938.png
98 KB, 250x241
How the fuck is melee still a thing much less warranting all that time during evo? I will never understand smash-fags.
>>
>>344543628
Yeah except Smash 4 doesn't fit in GG's spot
>>
>>344543828
Fun fact: Smash4 had 60k views at CEO
>>
>>344543828
>I can't type out a word without making it all 7331 and like a five-year-old's idea of an insult because the game triggers me by not being exactly like a fifteen-year-old prequel
>>
>>344542345
>at this point
EVO has never been a good tournament for watchfags. Lets ignore timezones and focus on the fact that their stream is p2w and everything is bo3.

Also I prefer watching finals on a saturday myself.
>>
>>344546951
>their stream is p2w
No it isn't
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.