[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Inafune makes a kickstarter to fund a nostalgia cash grab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: iga and inafune.png (396 KB, 658x348) Image search: [Google]
iga and inafune.png
396 KB, 658x348
>Inafune makes a kickstarter to fund a nostalgia cash grab
>called Con Man
>Iga makes a kickstarter to fund a nostalgia cash grab
>called a hero, savior of crowd sourcing, etc.

Why the double standard?
>>
>>344537550
One has put out a decent demo and the other put out a pile of shit.
>>
>>344537550
Because one is delivering, the other was better than nothing.
>>
File: 1435466756358.gif (1 MB, 512x350) Image search: [Google]
1435466756358.gif
1 MB, 512x350
Because Bloodstained looks exactly like what everyone wanted
>>
Inafune's game came out and it was shit

Iga's game hasn't come out yet.
>>
File: 1463716174823.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1463716174823.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
Bloodstained is actually good.

You make this thread every day. You're trying way too hard.
>>
I'm gonna pretty pissed if Iga pulls Inafune on us.
>>
Iga actually likes making games though, Inafune just likes taking your money.
>>
Are you actually butthurt that you and Inafune are the only ones who think it was better than nothing, OP?
>>
Both of them are nostalgia cashgrabs that retards spent their money on
>>
>>344537550
Iga is actually a developer, Inafune is just a businessman.
>>
>>344537673
that's a lot of pee
>>
Because bloodstained demo is better than mn9 already
>>
Inafune got called a hero and savior of crowd sourcing at the begining too.

The same will happen to IGA.

Which is fine by me because classicvania games are better than metroidvania games anyway
>>
>>344538334
>Inafune got called a hero and savior of crowd sourcing at the begining too.

Then we saw the first gameplay videos. Then it all changed.
>>
>>344538334
Your opinion is wrong.
>>
>>344537673
>Because Bloodstained looks exactly like what everyone wanted
Uninspired?

I always wondered why there aren't threads on /v/ that grab some dead series and resurrect them. Making a 2d castlevania/megaman-ish game should be easy as fuck, even for an inexperienced team.
>>
>>344539137
>Uninspired?

subjective
>>
>>344539137

The handheld games felt smaller in scale than Symphony. this is the first big console sequel to it. The Castle will be bigger than before. And it's full 3D. The gameplay is a mashup of all the games, taking the best from each.

There's more than enough to justify a new game.
>>
Iga's disappointment isn't out yet. Just wait until delay 1 and 2 happen
>>
>>344539510
I'm just hoping they take a page from Shovel Knight's dev cycle and release the base game first, subsequently releasing "incentives" or what have you afterwards.
>>
>>344539701
>I'm just hoping they take a page from Shovel Knight's dev cycle and release the base game first, subsequently releasing "incentives" or what have you afterwards.

That's exactly what they're doing. Staggered release schedule. Base game first, then DLC and extras.
>>
>>344539849
That's good to know.

Now, if they'll just release all that exclusive shit they're only giving backers as DLC or something. I'll never stop hating that kind of backer incentive.
>>
>>344537550
Because one actually knows how to develop a game and isn't the idea guy.
>>
>>344541654

>Comcept's entire business is summed up as "idea guys who can draw".
>>
after being BTFO by Mighty Number 9 all the Bloodstained backers now desperately cling to any miniscule positive thing about it and blow it out of proportions just so they don't have to go through that disappointment yet again
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.