[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'LL CRACK YOUR SKULL OPEN WITH MY THUMBS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 234523523f.png (500 KB, 892x895) Image search: [Google]
234523523f.png
500 KB, 892x895
I'LL CRACK YOUR SKULL OPEN WITH MY THUMBS
>>
>>344535703
I always loved that mechanic in borderlands where these enemies can level up and become more powerful for greater rewards. I wish that idea would be used more often
>>
>>344535703

SA-TIS-FY ME!
>>
Why do submachine guns zoom in so god damn much.

They also suck. Pretty much all weapons suck unless they're semi auto assault rifles, snipers or pistols. A hyperion shotgun that increases accuracy as it shoots is pretty boss though.
>>
>>344536729
Yeah most of the guns in the game are shit. The loot system is shit. It's shit. SHIT.
>>
>>344536729
Pretty much moxxie's shotgun or the sword shotgun from tiny tina dlc are pretty good. Some smgs are pretty boss like moxxys as well or the bone shredder if you treat it like a shotgun.
>>
>>344535703
My good sir, your spine appears to have been pulled out of your neck, are you well?
>>
>>344536729
That's the only thing I didn't like about the game. The higher rarity the guns were, they were guaranteed to have optics, and usually had crazy zoom. Other than that, WHY CANT I GET A PURPLE RARE JACOBS BREAK ACTION REVOLVER. Also the rocket guns should get explosive damage. Not fair that they don't.
>>
>>344535703
man liked the game apart from the weapon/enemy balance
>>
>>344535703
DIE FOR ME, BITCH
>>
>>344538238
Break action Jakobs in memelands 2 are only white quality.

Dumb.
>>
What is the funnest solo class?
I have a maxed Sal and a 32 Zero and Axton, but they dont feel too fun and good to play solo
I dont have Krieg, but i have Gaige and heard shes fun
>>
I'LL SLASH YOUR EYELIDS SO YOU CAN WATCH THE END!
>>
I don't get why this series get's so much hate. I played 2 and TPS with my friend and it was fun
>>
>>344539024

2 and TPS suffer from bullet sponges and awful loot systems. The memes I could enjoy but the gunplay is simply not as fun as BL1
>>
Anyone know if it's possible to pirate the DLC to use with a legit copy?
I want to play Krieg and the DLCs but I don't want to pay for it
>>
>>344538805

I started playing Borderlands 2 last week. Krieg is a pretty fun class to play as.
>>
>>344539024

I like Borderlands 2 so far. Aside from the good gameplay, the memes and characters can be pretty irritating to listen to at times.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.