[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the only likable person in this movie Edmund? I feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Indie_Game_The_Movie_poster.png (71 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
Indie_Game_The_Movie_poster.png
71 KB, 300x444
Is the only likable person in this movie Edmund? I feel like Jon, Phil and even Tommy to some extent are too cynical and say a lot of shitty things.

I never really had a problem with Edmund aside from his bitch fit over hidden content in Isaac.
>>
I was literally fine with everybody in that movie. Tommy is just a cynical motherfucker. Phil acts like any of you faggots on /v/ to think he needs to act a certain way because you're all jelly he's rich is ridiculous.

Jon is actually a faggot. Really pretentious.
>>
>>344534461
Yeah pretty much, Edmund is a wierd but cool dude who genuinely likes what he does and doesn't use it as a means to "prove" he's an intellectual.

>>344535106
If you think acting like a /v/ poster in real life is anything but a faggot move, then you clearly don't get how society works.

Taking 4chan into the real world is just as socially retarded as taking memes into the real world.
>>
>>344534461
It's impossible to not like Ed. He's very genuine and passionate.

I like Jon, though I think he is a bit pretentious. Although admittedly I don't think he does it for the camera or anything, that's just how he is. Phil and Tommy were both kinda assholes.
>>
The best scene is when JBlow gets all offended by that Soulja Boy video about Braid, really shows that he can't take the stick out of his ass for even a minute
>>
>>344535106
Calm down there, Phil
>>
He was likable until he cancelled Mewgenics.
>>
>>344537269
Why did he do that anyways? It actually sounded like a cool premise from what I heard
>>
File: 1401499018210.jpg (132 KB, 489x791) Image search: [Google]
1401499018210.jpg
132 KB, 489x791
JBlow is a legit autismlord
>>
>>344534461
>Hear about this movie
>Think it's complete trash
>Become struggling indie dev
>Watch movie
>Any scene with Tommy

I feel for that man.
>>
Ed was clearly the highlight, JBlow is just a little pretentious but it comes with being autimus maximus.

I remember being surprised with how well it was shot, I only watched it shortly after it was released.
>>
>>344536919
You're only proving his point, Phil.
>>
Related: there's a documentary about Japanese indie devs coming out soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_VYtvpkfPo
>>
>>344537401
>It is rude to force people to ask

Is that code for being too much of a pussy to ask?
>>
>>344534461
Tommy is based as fuck, but he was clearly extremely depressive during the movie.

If you have a chance to catch one of his livestream on twitch go for it, it's an entirely different person now.

In retrospective, edmund is a huge dick now.

Phil Fish is Phil Fish.

And Jon, while talking about some really interesting stuff still comes of as pretentious.
>>
>>344538050
>In retrospective, edmund is a huge dick now.
How come? Used to be a huge fan of his work, heard a lot of shit about him lately, can you explain it?
>>
>>344537401
He's absolutely right
>>
>>344538346
It's basically all he did surrounding the binding of isaac rebirth, and especially its DLC.

He released the game with a bullshit character hidden behind the stupidest ARG ever made, basically you had to die over and over while holding a trinket in a sacrifice room, in order to get a piece of puzzle to solve it.

People datamined it in the first week, even though they were already making huge progress in the actual ARG, and he got pissed because we ruined it.

He then released the afterbirth DLC, which, in addition of literally making the game less fun by nerfing everything, had content locked behind a time gate, because he was still salty about the ARG. on top of that the DLC wasn't even complete and he's basically releasing the second part, asking people money.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.