[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you counter this fat fuck? She keeps owning me and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 335px-Mei-portrait.png (257 KB, 335x600) Image search: [Google]
335px-Mei-portrait.png
257 KB, 335x600
How do you counter this fat fuck?

She keeps owning me and I want to fucking rape that fat slut and her stupid face.

She needs a fucking nerf.
>>
get good
>>
Literally Pharah
>>
Shoot her in the head.
>>
If you are close to her get the fuck out of there

Shoot her from mid to long range and then when she goes icesicle mode, get closer and prepare to destroy her right out the gate
>>
>>344525917
It's really hard for her to hit Pharah with secondary fire while she's in the air
Reaper can kill her before he's frozen as long as you can aim, and if you fuck up you can just ghost form away
Zarya because her shields block the freezing effect
Anyone who can reliably deal damage from long range such as snipers or 76
>>
>>344525917
Zarya
Roadhog
Mccree
Phara
Tracer
>>
nearly everyone counters her

she's shit
>>
>>344526095
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x222
>>344525917
>Freeze this one Genji multiple times in a match
>Eventually said Genji quits
>mfw
>>
>>344526476
Mei vs Zarya is pretty much an even match in the sense that neither of them can kill the other. Mei has the upper hand however because the icicles offer a very formidable damage ouput if she can land headshots.

Mei can self heal and delay with the wall to prevent dying. Zarya doesn't do much damage without charge and she can recharge half her health pool while Mei is recharging and prevent being frozen by using the bubble.
>>
SHES NOT FAT
>>
File: Mei.png (409 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
Mei.png
409 KB, 800x1131
>>344525917
Ask her if she'd like to go out to an upmarket hamburger joint for lunch and if that goes well, maybe go back to your place afterwards to spoon on the couch and watch An Inconvenient Truth.

Guaranteed to work.
>>
>>344525917
Don't get close to her
>>
>>344526095
>>
I don't consider her OP but it's annoying as fuck when something like this happens
>walking around
>turn the corner
>she's there
>die because there's no way to counterplay her fucking firehose
>>
>>344525917
>I want to fucking rape that fat slut and her stupid face.
Hate fucking is best fucking anon. That was her whole plan all along.
>>
File: 1467421886464.png (2 MB, 1576x1591) Image search: [Google]
1467421886464.png
2 MB, 1576x1591
>>344527478
>>344525917
Glad to see we agree
>>
Why do you type like a cringed teenager?
>>
Shes not fat you silly billy
>>
>>344525917
she's only good at 1v1. she can't really deal with more than one person at once. if you die to her it's because you were off on your own like a retard and got caught. if you were anywhere near your team she can't engage you effectively.

she's basically a character who's only good to wrecking retards and noobs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.