[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name ONE (1) game that's comfier than watchdoges... you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1467202766230.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1467202766230.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Name ONE (1) game that's comfier than watchdoges...

you can't
>>
Sleeping Doges.
>>
Doges life
>>
>>344522290
This is PC only, who cares.
>>
>>344522290
"he used to be my baaaaaby...LOVING YOU IS SO HARD BA..BY!"
>>
>>344522290
those reflections are nice
>>
Nitendog
>>
>>344522290
>Concerned by the lack of residents in Chicago
>Anyone that gets within fifteen feet of you, wants to report you for something
Clever, Ubisoft.
>>
>>344522290

Watch Dogs is the opposite of comfy. It's cold and lifeless and the game in general lacks any soul.
>>
Everything not made by ubisoft.
>>
>>344522290
>comfier
what does this mean?
>>
File: 1467600243477.jpg (26 KB, 304x293) Image search: [Google]
1467600243477.jpg
26 KB, 304x293
YOU GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP

I'm trying to remember this game. It was an educational game where you learned shapes and numbers and shit, and my two favorite minigames in it was a game where you put various shapes together to either free build a picture or fill in an outline, and a math racing game where you put in your grade and solve math problems to roll dice and move your game piece forward. A key character in both of these games was a pink crocodile cowgirl. I remember her being very cute, but mature cute, a milf perhaps. She'd always tell you what a good job you did or to try again with such passion that it made me determined be be smart to make her proud.

Someone please help.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 610x343
EZ

dishonored

specially during the holidays
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.