[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the ruin the best part of Revelations franchise? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Resident_evil_rev._2012_Capcom.png (129 KB, 256x269) Image search: [Google]
Resident_evil_rev._2012_Capcom.png
129 KB, 256x269
Why did the ruin the best part of Revelations franchise? The Raid mode in Revelations 1 was perfect. Ammo hoarding, ammo drops from enemies and etc.

Revelations 2 is such a disappointment.
>>
Because Raid was intended for a portable console, the kind of 'pick up and play' gameplay you could just sink 5-10 minutes into at a time.

It's easy to believe that the changes were made to accommodate a home-console audience.
>>
What Rev has the best story/atmosphere/characters?
>>
>>344522069
Revelations 2 simply for Barry "WHERES MAH BABEH" Burton punching everyone.
>>
>>344522069
1/1/2, but neither's characters were all that great.
>>
>Every Barry section in Revelations 2

Resident Evil fans will eat every single turd that gets put out.
>>
>>344522069
I liked the early atmosphere of one the most but two has much less frustrating combat. It feels more responsive and measured. The character differentiation is something I'd like to see continue in future games.

I'm really disappointed that RE7 is going to be another hide and seek simulator in first person
>>
I haven't enjoyed a sub-mode of a game like I did Revelations' Raid Mode in a long time. Shit was so fun, and the gunplay was so fucking satisfying. I enjoyed it so much I S-ranked every stage on every difficulty. Who /Muramasa/ here?
>>
>>344522369
Is Revelations 2 actually good, or was Revelations just a fluke?
>>
>>344522545
Revelations duology was the best thing to happen to RE since 4.
>>
>>344522472
>drakeposting
>>
>>344522545
I didn't really like the first but am liking 2 a lot. I haven't finished yet. I got it on sale this week.
>>
>>344522692
So if I liked the first Revelations, I'll like the second? Is there a physical release that comes with all the episodes in 2?

>>344522745
Shit, anon. I don't have an adequate response for such a post.
>>
>>344522545
Don't get memed into buying 2, it's absolutely nothing like the first.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.