[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any PC gamers here who can gimme some advice how I can "console-lize"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: pcgaming.jpg (293 KB, 1280x752) Image search: [Google]
pcgaming.jpg
293 KB, 1280x752
Any PC gamers here who can gimme some advice how I can "console-lize" my computer?

Thing is I sometimes have friends over and I have my desktop computer hooked up through the bigass TV through hdmi. Now sometimes when I have normie friends over I wish I kinda had 2 cheap controllers so we could play Worms and shit like we play Worms on the PS4 at their house.

I'm wondering how to get started with this shit? Should I just order 2 cheapass chineze controllers? And is there a list of fun multiplayer console-like games around or it doesn't need to be the exact same game but is there a fun worms you can play with 2 controllers on PC? I figure the old one armegeddon etc isn't really supported so maybe someone can hook me up how to casualize my computer so my normie friends can play with me instead of having to sit behind keyboard.

tnx
>>
>Buy gamepads
>Real ones you fucking faggot, don't "Here, you're player 2" them with some madcatz bullshit.
>Buy a USB hub, 4 ports
>Connect controllers to USB ports
>Play
>>
>>344510105
which games you recommand?

we play Worms on the PS4 at theirs and I must admit the controls are pretty ok and you h ave 2 controllers but I miss the customization that Worms Armegeddon used to bring us on PC back in the days.
>>
>>344509993
>is there a list of fun multiplayer console-like games around
http://store.steampowered.com/tag/browse/#global_7368

seconding the don't cheap ass their controllers. at the least be sure that they can bring their own and have them work.
>>
>>344510468
they are gonna be my controllers, they can borrow them

How about these? http://www.gearbest.com/game-controllers/pp_316900.html

Do these have the R2 triggers where you can choose how hard you push? For example little zoom/throttle and alot of zoom/throttle?
>>
>>344510607
bump

i dont know shit about console and controller shit
>>
>>344510896
here is my setup.

>wireless kb+m + wireless 360 pad and wifi dongle. and have your tv as main monitor thru hdmi. game from sofa. keep pc near living room tv (have a decent looking case)
>>
>>344511158
yes i understand how to connect the wires im mainly looking for what kind of controllers (I dont wanna spend alot, but it needs to be at least decent and usable) and i wanna know what kind of casual console games work with 2 controllers
>>
>>344509993
Plug a PS4 controller into your PC and emulate games.
>>
>>344511736
does ps4 have emulaiton yet? i thought it didnt have it
>>
>>344511985
It doesn't, but u can emulate older consoles like the GameCube
>>
Cover your graphics card in dorito dust.
>>
That headset is the only slightly good thing in that image.
Those ones are comfortable as fuck but they break easy too.
>>
buy some xbox 360 or xbone controllers you fucking cheapskate.
>>
>>344509993
Get 2 Xbox controllers.
Steam Big Picture-mode

You're set, faggot.
>>
>>344514249
nigga those cost like 40 bucks a piece fuck that
>>
>>344513674
ok ty well i just want worms like on the ps4 but then on my pc so we can do that on the sofa

which worms should I get? and which controller?
>>
>>344515582
Well, if you can't afford to buy controllers for your PC, you can always make them yourself out of wood, a couple of clippers, and other regular household items.
Faggot.
>>
>>344515838
gof uck yourself nigga i am not buying 40 a piece real controllers for something im only using for an hour every other month or so

10buck controllers are fine

i just rather have one with a r2 trigger instead of a button so we can use the zoom on worms

can we even play the ps4 worms or something similar?
>>
>>344516525
do you if any of your dumbass friends own an xbox 360 or, more importantly, 360 wireless controllers?
Buy a wireless dongle for cheap and connect them all through that.
No?
fuck off and buy whatever cheap shit you find discount on amazon, you don't need our advice for that
>>
>>344516754
>Hey guys I wanna buy this
>Hurrr durrr cant you just borrow something completely different?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.