[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it me or does FFXII is looking like a much better game than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
is it me or does FFXII is looking like a much better game than FFXV
>better cast
>better gameplay
>>
XII was shit

>set gambits
>hold forward and watch your party auto battle everything
>"""""gameplay""""""""
>>
>>344508231
Anon, that's the FFXIII cast.
>>
>>344508231
(You)
>>
>>344508462
Would someone explain why people post this? I don't understand.
>>
>>344508394
>>344508231
*FFXIII
is what i meant
>>
File: 1467224219165.jpg (45 KB, 436x365) Image search: [Google]
1467224219165.jpg
45 KB, 436x365
>>344508231
You are retarded.

FF XV looks better in any way. People are already more attached to the 4 fags than any of these shitty one dimensional characters in 3 fucking games.

And the good gameplay of FF XIII is a meme. Auto-attack and paradigm shifting is not what i'd call a good gameplay, especially if it's the only thing you IN THOSE FUCKING CORRIDORS.

Gtfo, now that i gave your (you)
>>
>autobattle between 6 paradigms
>gameplay
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 194x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 194x268
FF is in a sad state when the shitty MMO is by far the best the series has had to offer in the past decade and the one hope for the future is a remake of a twenty year old game.
>>
>>344508231

I think both of those are abysmal in XIII, yet I agree. In my heart I would be more okay with XVI+ going mobile than XV doing well. (It'll do at least okay. Four million minimum, which would of course be a disaster for S-E, but okay in the grand scheme of things.)
>>
FFXIII was abysmal, FFXV looks mediocre. They are incomparable in quality.
>>
I worship Goddess Lightning's armpits!!
>>
>>344513836
my dick
>>
>>344508524
The idea is that you reply with a (you) to someone who is baiting, since they're only posting so people will reply to their comment, and thus the (you). Some people like to go into threads they made a controversial comment in and search for the term (you).
>>
File: Valkyrie Lightning 2.jpg (490 KB, 1794x1800) Image search: [Google]
Valkyrie Lightning 2.jpg
490 KB, 1794x1800
>>344513836
Lightning a goddess!
A GODDESS!
A MOTHERFUCKING GODDESS!
>>
>>344508231
Colors maybe, but that's it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.