[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you justify gender locking classes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
How can you justify gender locking classes?
>>
>>344499074
You don't and why I stopped Tera.
>>
>>344499074
what class is that stinky catgirl
>>
>>344499074
So wait does this mean the game now has 3 female only classes are 0 male only classes?

And going by this picture 2 of them is locked to the loli race
>>
It's another generic, shitty Korean MMO. Who cares?

Ninja is so ridiculously OP. Soloing it to 65 was even easier than Zerk.
>>
>>344499074
Cheaper than modeling shit twice. Since the playerbase is 95% degenerate lonelyfags anyways, why bother for the other 5%?
>>
>>344499523
yes, its marketed towards straight males not fucking faggots.
you want to dress up a gay elf? go play Zelda or something you AIDS carrying homo
>>
The whole gender lock is made even worse with the fact that at release every class was aviable to every race and gender.

The new stuff forcing human female, elf/castic female or elin is just retarted. It's pretty much why the game has fallen into shit.

They added flying as desperate method to bring back people but all they got is the pedo crowd buying costumes and that's it.
>>
>what race will be best for ninjas hmmm
>the sexy and sneaky castanics?
>the agile and graceful elves?
>the cunning and adaptable humans?
>the small yet mischievous popori?
>Nah let's just make another elin class, paedophiles spend loads on costumes

Thanks
>>
>>344499074
I guess if the class skills are powered by the rage of Tumblr.
>>
>>344499784
This. 2 if the 4 new classes are elin only, Fuck that shit
>>
>>344499074
when no one plays the other races and you make the most of your money from one race
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.