[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
inb4 FUCKING MOBILE GAMING, PROBABLY NOT EVEN A REAL GAMER I BET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cytus.png (610 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
cytus.png
610 KB, 960x640
Do you think that you guys could recommend me some decent free (or relatively cheap - like, <$3) games for Android if I told you what some of my favorites were? Normally I'd just use my DS or 3DS for my portable gaming needs, but it's not exactly considered socially appropriate for me to whip out my 3DS at a family gathering - if I'm fucking around on my phone, at least they'll think I'm doing something relatively acceptable.
(Especially in my family.)

Anyway, here are my favorites, in no particular order:

1. Plague Inc
2. Cytus / Deemo
3. Osmos
4. Smash Hit
5. Badland
6. Run, Sackboy! Run! (Basically, a Little Big Planet side-scrolling game for Android.)
>>
>>344498594
Pokemon Go
>>
>>344498594
Unfortunately I can't help you, but if you don't mind could you explain why exactly you choose to limit yourself to games developed for phones? What keeps you from playing actual PC/console games that have been ported to android or simply using an emulator for access to tons of games?
>>
File: 1467835927743.gif (467 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
1467835927743.gif
467 KB, 500x223
Downwell is cheap and solid.
The Room and its sequels are good quality too, if you like room escape games.

If you're a f2p guy, try Terra Battle. It's not as horribly grindy as other mobage, and the soundtrack is top tier Uematsu. Better than Granblue, imo
>>
Whipping out your cellphone at a family gathering isn't any better.
You're supposed to interact with them. If you aren't going to do that then don't bother to go.
>>
>>344499135
I do actually have a console (PS3, saving up for a PS4), I just would also like something I can play on the go while I'm at a family gathering or in a waiting room. I'd usually use my 3DS for waiting rooms, there just isn't much out right now that I haven't already beaten. I guess I could try to figure out how to get an emulator, though - historically I've tended to shy away from that because I'm really, REALLY REALLY not tech-savvy at all.

>>344499157
Thanks senpai, I've never actually heard of these before. I'm gonna look them up right now and see if I can get them.

>>344499216
I don't want to go, but I have to. I really do not feel like explaining the dynamics of my fucking terrible family; but trust me when I say that if it were up to me, I would never have to go to another family gathering ever again.
>>
>>344499832
Are you a teenager or something? If you're a teenager why are you posting in a 18+ website?
If you're an adult, why are you being forced like a faggot kid?
>>
>>344500159
>teenager
You're giving him too much credit. I'd say he's a preteen at most.
>>
>>344500159
>>344501335

I'm a 26-year-old woman. Again, I really do not want to get into the dynamics of my family.
>>
>>344498594
get emulators
get fanmade ports of PC games
>>
>>344498594
>2. Cytus / Deemo

Get VOEZ too
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.