[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what ending did you choose /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
So what ending did you choose /v/?
>>
>actually playing this trash long enough to see the endimg
>>
>>344498635
>its not cawadooty so i don't want to play REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
why do people care about endings so much? you can just look them up on youtube.

now the things in between, those are what you should be concerned with. (kill character early on, they don't show up later, etc.)

also, I was disappointed the first game didn't handle multiple endings any different really, other than giving you a tedious fetch quest to complete to see the 10 second endings with some pretentious quote by some guy I've never heard of.
>>
>>344498859
OP here, i'm curious to see what people choose
>>
File: 20160708190502_1.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160708190502_1.jpg
233 KB, 1920x1080
#chan ending
>>
the one where I pressed a button and a cutscene played
>>
>>344501182
Holy shit we got the same ending, that's crazy!
>>
>>344498415
All of them.
>>
>>344498754
Baby's first strawman.
>>
>>344501816
but wich one did you choose first or was the ending that you felt good?
>>
The ending where you watch stock footage while Adam spouts some pseudo-philosophical bullshit.
>>
There are some good things about this game but the last hour is not one of them.
>>
>>344498415
Taggart's.

I feel like this game really doesn't get enough flak for the ABC ending that takes none of your choices into account.
>>
>>344504098
is just like ME3, you get abc(d) ending but the journey is what counts
>>
>>344498415

I chose to end this shit after playing a few hours. Stealth gameplay is literally pacman even on hard difficulty.
>>
>>344504283
I wouldn't really say ME3 is a fair comparison since ME3's core problem being its atrocious ending is a bandwagon, the game is full of other problems.
>>
>>344504796
Yes, but you can't complain about certain points of ME 3, like that Krogan Mission for your bro Wrex.

DXHR have some really good parts too, like when you're protecting Faridah even when she tells you to get the fuck out them she thanks you
>>
Darrow. The other options were committing suicide and killing a bunch of innocent people for no reason, or lying for the benefit of some monsters or a well meaning jackass.

Darrow did nothing wrong.
>>
>>344505179
i liked the "truth" ending too anon
>>
>>344504796
Me3's ending sucked, you faggot.
>>
>>344505179
>>344505372
Everyone picks Darrow the first time. Then when we check the other endings, we realise that Taggart is the best for mankind.
>>
>>344507789
>Taggart

Yeah, giving more control to Illuminaty yay
>>
>>344507694
When did I say it didn't, you faggot.
>>
>>344498415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdtGrddKqKI

Why can no other game come close to this level of conversation complexity. Any other title would just either lock the correct option behind a skill level or let you win no matter what.
>>
>>344507865
They are the best ending, though. Darrow ending makes mankind abandon ALL SCIENCE. Sarif ending has babies getting augmented in the fucking womb. Killing yourself is just stupid and won't solve anything.

Taggart ending provides a true and controlled progression of mankind.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.