[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How were you supposed to know how to get to the Forest Temple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (309 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
309 KB, 1920x1080
How were you supposed to know how to get to the Forest Temple after you became adult Link? The game doesn't give you cues with the music in the future, and the owl doesn't appear to help you. There's no way you memorized the way...

That means your only option is trial-and-error.
>>
>>344498403
Navi tells you to check on Saria
>>
I'm pretty sure the music was still louder when near the right tunnel.
>>
>>344498530
But Saria doesn't tell you where it is. How would you know to go back to that spot?

>>344498652
Not as an adult.
>>
>>344498403
because you were already shown the path so yes you should have remembered. So your complaint is that you are too stupid to remember
>>
You saw Saria before you left the Forest, now you're an Adult so you want to see her

Links relationship to the Kokiri is important now to keep players interested as an adult
>>
>>344498825
you got to your home town to check on her, everyone says she went to the lost woods.
>>
I'm pretty sure you were told to remember the path the first time you went to see her.
>>
There is a slight "light at the end of the tunnel" at all the paths that take you back to the Kokiri forest. Also, drum beats play in the background when standing in front of the path forward. It's kinda easy to miss, though.
>>
Everyone in the game tells you that something is fucking wrong in the woods. You go to Kokiri forest and everyone is saying that something is fucking wrong in the Lost Woods.
>>
>/vg/
>>147994875
>>
>/vg/
>>>/vg/147994875
>>
>>344498403
Shiek literally stops you from being a kid unless you get your twink ass to the woods.
>>
>>344498403
Sheik tells you to get the hookshot, and navi tells you to go to kokiri village
>>
>>344499541
You can still do Fire Temple or Water, or save the carpenters and go to the Spirit Temple.
>>
I always walked slowly through them, you'll reach a point where you know this isn't the way
>>
>>344500058
Except when you reach the end. Then it;s a leap of faith.
>>
>>344500179
if it hasn't opened up into a path then its fake, go try another entrence
>>
>>344498652

I think the correct tunnel is solid black while the wrong ones have a gradation.
>>
>>344500417

Only in the original version. The 3DS version fixed that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.