[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Game Boy Advance/SP Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: gba sp pearl pink.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
gba sp pearl pink.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
I found my little sisters old pink Game Boy SP. Its missing the battery pack and the charger but those cant be that expensive. However the only game that was with it was a Pokemon game.

So besides Pokemon games, what are the must plays for the Game Boy SP/Advance generation?
Considering it's compatible with original Game Boy games as well I guess you could recommend some from that.
>>
Advance Wars 2

/thread
>>
google
i heard it's a great game
>>
Honestly i recently found my sister's aswell but the games are so costly. You're better off emulating them or just buying them on the estore
>>
File: EZ-IV.jpg (52 KB, 301x178) Image search: [Google]
EZ-IV.jpg
52 KB, 301x178
best game on the console
>>
>>344495129
Fire Emblem 6,7,8
Castlevania Stuff
GB(C) library
F-Zero
Metroid
Mario RPG
>>
Just browse the top ranked GBA games on gamefaqs/metacritic/gamerankings/whatever.

When it comes to the GBA library the top 50 or so games on those lists actually tend to be really reliable.

Browse, pick out the ones that interest you, play them, profit.
>>
>>344495129
Golden Sun 1 & 2. Best JRPG's of the era imo.

Wario land 4 was also retty dope
>>
>>344496207
Golden Sun 1 is about as bland, boring and generic as it gets. 6/10 game. 2 was 8/10. Just a shame they're connected. Dark Dawn went back to 6/10.

But people desperate for a "retro" jrpg will defend it to the death.

Same as with that steaming turd Bravely Default.
>>
File: everdrive-gba-x5.jpg (44 KB, 458x458) Image search: [Google]
everdrive-gba-x5.jpg
44 KB, 458x458
>>344495129
>>344495391
You're in luck.
>>
>>344497118
I could be looking through nostalgia goggles, also I may be tempered by the fact that I've never played FF past 1 and 2. It wasn't ultima level but it was beautiful graphically given the time and hardware.
>>
The most under appreciated GBA game
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.