[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would really prefer if _______
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: moustachio man.png (671 KB, 740x512) Image search: [Google]
moustachio man.png
671 KB, 740x512
I would really prefer if _______
>>
>>344479302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNjh6XLvYO0
>>
>>344479302
>Thanks for that guy I don't know
Jesus, just rips him a new one at the end.
>>
Is speedrunning the most autistic thing in gaming? Surely it's above e-sports, smash and fighting fags?
>>
>only autists do speedrunning
>do an event where all of these autists converge in one location
>expect a normal event
>>
File: Don't Lie OP.png (534 KB, 1344x1388) Image search: [Google]
Don't Lie OP.png
534 KB, 1344x1388
>>344479302
you sucked my dick
>>
get dubs
>>
>>344481665
so close
>>
>>344480391
they wouldn't stream the whole thing to the world if they expected a normal event, they may be crazy autists but they're not dumb, they know normies watch for the cringy shit
>>
>>344482084
Some of them

or, very select few of them actually

If Chibi was even slightly aware that what he was doing there was cringey, he would have gotten up and left asap, but he didn't. He sat, and sat, and sat ... quietly.
>>
>>344480305
trying to make memes out of speedrunners is more autistic
>>
I don't even remember if the run was any good to justify me watching it again.
>>
>>344479302
...you used my proper pronouns.
>>
>>344483123
is he really a girl now?
>>
>>344482084
but they do

you think streams are like, america only
>>
If you watched Caveman's run this time. You can tell her is an autistic no better than Chibi.

Have you seen his retarded mustache?
>>
>>344486130
cavemans literally there to speed run, of course hes autistic. the difference is he can vaguely contain it, while chibi here posts on twitter about trying to choke himself as a suicide method, gets caught cheating live on stream, and gets rejected live on stream by a girl who points out his sheets are literally yellow from sweat stains. chibi spergs out on a daily basis while caveman here managed to contain his shit for about half a run.
>>
>>344486130
Honestly Caveman is probably tied for least autistic speedrunner with a few different guys. He seems capable of having normal conversations with people and growing facial hair that isn't a neckbeard, so he's good in my book.

I won't speak for his taste in games, but I could definitely see myself being friends with the guy. I can't say that about 90% of the speedrunning community, and that isn't hyperbole.
>>
>>344486956
even if the mustache is goofy looking its evidence that he actually maintains some sort of basic hygiene. its proof that clean water touches his face, in order to shave here and there.

meanwhile we got super smash bros champions with leg skin that looks like he survived being close to Hiroshima ground zero
>>
>>344486823
>, and gets rejected live on stream by a girl who points out his sheets are literally yellow from sweat stains
Video?
>>
>>344487835
sorry, havent seen that one personally, matey. it gets mentioned every so often tho, so im guessing its not a ruse. i dont think she actually rejects him outright, but just points out how filthy his living quarters are and he goes dead silent
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.