[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be a good game set in the Game Of Thrones universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: KnownWorld56.jpg (3 MB, 5645x3724) Image search: [Google]
KnownWorld56.jpg
3 MB, 5645x3724
Will there ever be a good game set in the Game Of Thrones universe? Telltale and that other shitty rpg game dont count.
>>
An actual RPG game would be the best way to go about it. Not the Trash Telltale releases (or the other game I forget the game of) but a Witcher level story in the GoT universe would be GOAT.

Provided the combat was decent, ofc.
>>
>>344477181
And no magic allowed. It's way too common in the show.
>>
They should get CDPR to make one.
>>
>>344477727
Theyre too busy making Cyberpunk right now.
>>
>>344478214
I hope they make their next Witcher-universe game after cyberpunk extreme moddable.
>>
>>344477297
Magic is very common in the setting, just not in Westeros
>>
>>344477297
Yep, no magic. Huge weapon variety to compensate tho.

>Tfw will never serve under Stannis as we destroy the Iron Fleet

Feels bad senpai
>>
>>344477017
What about the Crusader Kings 2 Mod?
>>
>>344477297
Fuck off, magic is common in the setting.
>>
>>344483390
Not in the book. There were some who practiced it (though in Westeros it was rare) but its far more common in the show than it should be.
>>
>>344477017
Telltale season 2 get hype tho

It's going to make the neverending kick to the balls of season 1 pay off
>>
>>344483573

no the only people who practice magic in the show are the ones who also do in the book, just in the show, it looks like they have a bigger part in the story than they ACTUALLY do
>>
>>344483390
Extremely rarely referred to in the book.
>>
Just play fucking Mount and Blade, its the same thing

if you're not A) a noble or B) some cultist

your life in Westeros will be unbelievably shitty
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.