[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck does Link justify dicking around with his camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 3293.png (37 KB, 460x561) Image search: [Google]
3293.png
37 KB, 460x561
How the fuck does Link justify dicking around with his camera and other stupid shit while Zelda sits alone without food?
>>
In my headcanon, Ganon overfeeds her and doesn't let her exercise.
>>
He doesn't have to justify shit.
Zelda is lucky someone is coming to save her at all.
>>
>>344475089
Because he is an alpha and not good dog boy
>>
is link retarded or is he just shy and doesnt even have an ounce of courage in him
>>
>>344475089
And dick!
>>
File: 1446095770746.jpg (65 KB, 542x271) Image search: [Google]
1446095770746.jpg
65 KB, 542x271
>>344475204
quit it man, i just finished.
>>
File: styla-2__default-news-image.png (35 KB, 270x152) Image search: [Google]
styla-2__default-news-image.png
35 KB, 270x152
>>344475089
How did princess styla use the bathroom if she couldn't take this costume off?
>>
>>344475089
But that's Tetra.
There was no Zelda in Wind Waker.
Just because you find out you're the last of the royal bloodline doesn't automatically mean your name changes.
>>
>>344476479
do you have any arguments at all or just jealous stupidity?
>>
>>344477172
he is a mute and there is two types of muteness type 1is when it occurs due to tramua and type 2 is selectiveness so eirther link is retarded or he is shy
>>
>>344476935
haha I wonder what that smells like haha
>>
>>344477424
Link's not mute you retard. Just because Nintendo has a hard on for silent protagonists doesn't mean they canonically don't speak. I mean you can't run into an NPC without them asking a question. Do you think they can all guess what Link is thinking?
>>
>>344478107
then is selective muteness he never talks while you are looking so he is shy
>>
>>344477983
haha
>>
>>344475089
The same reason RPG protagonists can dick around with sidequests and breeding and all that garbage; it's a fucking video game
>>
>>344477424
Well, there's also being born without vocal chords too, but we know Link has those.
>>
>>344477424
or type 3 muteness, the rare but heavily studied "itsafuckinggame" muteness.

daily reminder when he did speak he was fucking autismo grande, WELL EXCUUUUSE ME PRINCEESSSS
>>
>>344477424
There's just simply no reason for him to talk, it's been canon from an interview that post-game he talks in order to get his girl friend.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.