[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game mode designed to encourage team play and emphasize victory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (115 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
115 KB, 1920x1080
>Game mode designed to encourage team play and emphasize victory
>One person leaves and it's literally GG, you pretty much lose right there and then
>All they get is some text that says they've been naughty and they shouldn't do it again
>The entire team loses out because of this person who is not punished in the slightest
Why are people playing this trash again? They should be banned from playing for the next hour or so.
>>
>>344472469
>>All they get is some text that says they've been naughty and they shouldn't do it again
You can get suspended for the rest of the season if you leave too many times.
>>
>Win match
>10% points earned towards next rank
>Lose match
>Go down an entire level
It's one of those systems I see. And just likr with SF4, I'll be keeping faaaaaar away from this unbalanced garbage.
>>
>>344473251
Yeah and that too many times is way too fucking high.

I tested on my smurf account and I've quit fifteen comp matches yet without getting suspended. Just had the xp penalty, which is pathetic.
>>
>>344474747
The fuck? I'm deranking on comp matches and I started getting suspended by my third leave. Granted it was only for like 5 minutes, but last time it was 8 hours.
>>
>Sudden Death
>1:30 to get the point

This is fucking bullshit on so many levels.
>>
>>344473251
people should get permabanned from the season after the 3rd leave
>>
File: amanchu.webm (162 KB, 466x394) Image search: [Google]
amanchu.webm
162 KB, 466x394
>have a really close match on Kings Row
>goes to Sudden Death
>someone on our team leaves at the start of SD
>lose 2/3rds of a rank

>do well on Defend in Anubis
>opposing team starts leaving at the start of the next round
>win the match
>gain 1/20th of a rank
>>
>game permanently bans you if you're not good at it
Defend this
>>
>>344474747
>leave once: 1 hour
>leave twice: 3 hours
>leave three times: 7 hours
>leave four times: 10 hours
>leave five times: 24 hours
>leave six: FUCKING BANNED FOR THE SEASON

what more do you fucking want
>>
Whoa dudes, I just got this crazy idea.

What if

Hold on

WHAT IF

and I know I'm getting crazy here

But what if the ruleset had two teams right? Okay, one team attacks and their time is recorded. Then the teams switch and their time is recorded too. At the end, both times are compared and the best time wins and that's the end of that. Wouldn't that be crazy? And for king of the hill maps, just best two out of three.
>>
>>344476254
>you have a high mmr, rest of your team does too, but one fuckass is a complete moron with a low mmr and he's bringing your total average way down
>you get matched with another team that has the same total average
>that fuckass leaves, your average shoots up now that he's missing and the game doesnt calculate empty spots as 0 mmr.
>which means your teams average MMR is super fucking high now, the enemy team is considerably lower
>you lose anyway
>game sees you lose to a low MMR team, penalizes you severely for being fuckwits

i seriously dont see the problem
>>
Who /justdidplacementmatchesandhasntdoneanothermatchsince/ here?
>>
File: bullied by gamergate.gif (3 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
bullied by gamergate.gif
3 MB, 300x225
>>344478430
Whoa dudes, i just got this crazy idea

What if

Hold on

WHAT IF

and i know im getting crazy here

but what if the ruleset bascially said you can only pick the fastest characters and any sense of teamwork or skill just get tossed out the fucking window for a mindless race toward an objective style gameplay! It would severely invalidate the point of having 21 different people to play as and ruin the entire concept of the game! Wouldn't that be crazy?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.