[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want to enjoy Red Dead Redemption >Can't because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1423000598144.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423000598144.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
>Want to enjoy Red Dead Redemption
>Can't because I can't beat the girl NPC in the horse race
How do I beat that bitch in that stupid horse race? Tell me /v/.
>>
>344472228
>Want to enjoy Red Dead Redemption
>Can't because I can't don't own a console
PC MASTER RACE
>>
its weird I beat her on my 2nd try a while ago but I tried again recently and can't for the life of me beat her
>>
>>344472359
Very funny

But this is a thread for people who have played the game.
>>
>>344472447
This shit brings my rage to a boil. It's like they did it on purpose because she's a womyn.
>>
>>344472228
I was waay behind her the whole race, but caught up and passed at the end. Just go steady and sprint at the end. Watch your bar and feather the button. I got it on my first try surprisingly. Do you have to win? She says right at the beginning "you're not gonna be a gentleman about this are you?" And John says "you don't know me" or something which to me implied it was just for fun and the outcome didn't matter, but I guess not. Having a blast with the game though, can't get into public lobbies though, only private. Hopefully update soon
>>
>>344472228
>>344472447
>>344472605
just download the multiplayer packs and you get the warhorse at the beginning you shitters
>>
>>344473164
Is there a way to disable golden guns?
>>
>>344473571
Not that I know of

R* really enjoyed them for some stupid fucking reason
>>
>>344473835
Shame. Thankfully it's only the cattleman revolver and rifle that are gold. Found a Winchester, now just need to replace that revolver
>>
it's alright
>>
File: 1463472215767.png (184 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463472215767.png
184 KB, 1024x1024
Just fucking tap A and stay on the trail, anon. Bonnie is slow as fuck.

>mfw I have the GOTY Edition and can start the game with the War Horse so it's even easier
>>
>>344473571
you can disable them in the settings somewhere, but the first revolver and repeater you get will stay gold. none of the other guns you get will be.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.