[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>create a character with literally zero weaknesses. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
>create a character with literally zero weaknesses.
What were they thinking?
>>
She's pretty weak to bullets. Try hitting her.
>>
>Play Winston or D.va
>Annoy the Widow until she's forced to switch
>Win

Was it that hard?
>>
>>344471816
>Attack Widowmaker as D.Va
>Widowmaker just jumps around like a fucking spaz and all of D.Va's piss damage wide spread shots just dance around her already slim hitbox
>Get mowed down by Widowbitch because D.Va's hitbox is the size of the fucking moon

You're right about Winston though
>>
>Assraping the enemy team on hollywood
>Someone finally switches to winston to deal with me in the last minute
>He jumps and gets poisoned and then I empty a clip into his giant fucking hitbox
Didn't kill me but it did slow me down for about 4 seconds
>>
Blizzard gutted her shitter
>>
>>344472075
D.va is literally just a worse Winston.

The only thing she's got going for her is her projectile eater.
>>
>>344471539
Man you suck at Overwatch.
>>
>>344471539
>play genji or mccree
>stun and fan the hammer, or deflect
Being a literal shitter, what were you thinking?
>>
>>344472075
>can't hit a character just jumping around.
I've never run into that problem.
>>
>get in close to try to take her out
>blizz literally gives her a machine gun with a sniper rifle
Why?
>>
>>344472659
Well I mean when they're jumping alternating circles around you it can get pretty frustrating to track them.
>>
>>344472659
This.
If you can't hit her get better aim.
>>
>>344472856
Maybe if you play on console.

On the other hand, widow can't be much of a problem on console anyways.
>>
File: 1421167550970.jpg (209 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1421167550970.jpg
209 KB, 600x582
>Teleport behind her as Reaper
>Give her a full blast of shotgun right to the fucking head

You guys should play as the edgy Mexican more often, the guy is fun as fuck.
>>
>>344471539
They weren't
>>
>>344473021
Reaper's good, but there's nothing more satisfying than slapping Widowmaker's shit as Winston.
>>
>>344473021
>Here loud as fuck "death comes" behind me.
>Turn around and shoot reaper in the face.
>>
>>344471816
this does not work if the enemy team is competent and protects their widow or if their widow sticks with the group instead of fucking off to some corner

shitters below rank 65 should not be allowed in these topics desu
>>
>>344473131
It works in pro games but this amazing player on /v/ totally counters it every time!!
>>
>>344471539
I bet you like to stand still when you're not running in strait lines.
>>
>>344471539
>not giving her the monkey dick

Do you even play overwatch?
>>
>>344473131
I don't bother doing it behind you, I do it right beside you, so you have time to turn around and to TRY to line up your shot, but 99 times out of 100, you won't, ensuring you miss and I get a shot.

If I do it directly from behind, you KNOW you won't and you'll run around and start spraying like a retard, which isn't really lethal, but certainly draws attention and ensures that you're the ONLY one I can easily kill.

There's a science behind reaper you wouldn't expect and it's goddamn surreal.
>>
>>344473223
Oh, it's one of these "the enemy team is a perfectly coordinated Korean eSports clan while my team consists out of brain dead shitters" arguments.
>>
>>344473525
>koreans
>good at fps

o i am laffin
>>
>>344473256
Please post a single pro game where a reaper teleports directly behind a reaper.
>>344473506
You are immobile for like 2 seconds. It's pretty much impossible to not get the headshot.

I have an extremely hard time believing that it works against even the worst shitters.
>>
>>344473738
They don't play the same fps games as the west does but they are pretty fucking good.
>>
File: JJSC (23)-noscale.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JJSC (23)-noscale.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>344473896
I am, but the sound isn't two seconds, It's about 2/3rds of one. That's enough typically to turn to face me, and to zoom in and line up, but NOT enough to ensure a 100% kill, which you WON'T settle for a 70% shot, so you'll wait that fraction to ensure the 100%, upon which, I'll juke left. You will typically expect me to juke right because in most people, that's your dominant hand.

You can try this if you want, but know that'll you lose against me.
>>
>>344474310
You can still hear the very recognisable sound of the teleport before the voice line occurs. And reaper needs to have LoS before he can use his port so there is a good chance that you can spot him before that.

I have almost 100 hours on Widow and I have literally never died to a reaper that used his teleport right next to me. I have killed countless ones in the middle of their animation though.
>>
>>344473223
AHHHH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
>>
File: SuperheroLanding.png (2 MB, 1208x930) Image search: [Google]
SuperheroLanding.png
2 MB, 1208x930
>Play Pharah
>Sneak up to Widowmaker because 99% of people who play her are close-minded as fuck and have not achieved object permanence
>Shoot twice

And that's the story of how we destroyed the enemy on round 1 of Numbani and then lost due to a leaver.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.