[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to play Final Fantasy XII should I play the normal version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Final.Fantasy.XII.full.1322525.jpg (429 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
Final.Fantasy.XII.full.1322525.jpg
429 KB, 1600x1066
I want to play Final Fantasy XII should I play the normal version or the International Zodiac Job System?
note: this will be the first time I will play FF XII
>>
International Zodiac Job System
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
Trust me, you don't want to play FFXII
>>
>>344466890
wait for remake
>>
>>344466890
I don't recommend playing FF XII.
>>
wait for the remake. it'll be worth playing then.
>>
XII was easily my favourite Final Fantasy but I'm really worried I won't enjoy it when the remaster comes out. I've grown to hate stories and cut scenes. Maybe I just hate shitcones, I dunno.

I'm sure I remember the dialogue, world and characters in XII being great.
>>
>>344467617
>>344467648

XII wasnt that bad.

As long as you arent looking for fun gameplay, engaging characters or interesting rpg mechanics.
>>
>>344467886
your memory is really really bad.
>>
>>344468773
His memory is okay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9769vztXW4
>>
File: 6d9.jpg (15 KB, 288x432) Image search: [Google]
6d9.jpg
15 KB, 288x432
>>344468974
>mfw this scene
>>
>>344468127

Or decent audio quality.
>>
>>344466890
Zodiac.
Original is better for a beginner in some ways, but in a game that is potentially 100 hours long you should get the one with the most fixes.
Just know that you can't change classes after you pick, so do some research.
>>
>>344466890
Original is better.

IZJS just limits you and makes leveling up boring as hell.

The remake might fix the IZJS though so maybe wait? But emulating it you'll get a better looking game than the remaster so do whatever.
>>
>>344470206

This, be absolutely sure to do your research because the game has a bunch of shitty, counter intuitive mechanics, like Balthier being the worst mechanist in the game with the slowest firing speed, even though that's his archetype
>>
>>344470206
>Just know that you can't change classes after you pick, so do some research.
I really hope they change this in the inevitable re-re-release.
>>
File: heatherfromsilenthill3.png (227 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
heatherfromsilenthill3.png
227 KB, 500x366
>play FF XII
>play
>human agency
>FF XII
>using brain cells in FF XII
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.