[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game, dare I say it, cuhrayzee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Furi_Poster.png (3 MB, 1280x1813) Image search: [Google]
Furi_Poster.png
3 MB, 1280x1813
Is this game, dare I say it, cuhrayzee
>>
No, you sound like a fag. It's good though.
>>
>>344466541
This game is a fucking piece of garbage, with TONS of trial and error mechanics and a lot of issues with slow/bad controls.
>>
>>344467493
This. I wish people would stop this faggoty shit.

The game is very flawed but pretty enjoyable. The walking bits are like pulling my nails out with pliers though. They're so bad.
>>
>>344467863
Git gud
>>
>fight boss
>instead of fast mechancis its
>Parry my oddly slow attacks
>attack me
>repeat
>if you do anything else you're met with auto-invincibility + countered
>>
>>344466541
Not cuhrayzee enough.
Make enemies require more movement not through bullet hell but proper sword fighting and get rid of the atrocious delay to dash -alongside the very questionably aiming of the dash- and this game can be pretty cuhrayzee.
This reminds me of DmC, where you don't actually need to move from the spot you are to beat the bosses; this can be pretty cool in 1 fight or 2, but not by design if you have dashes and fast-paced movement.
>>
>>344468071
>furi thread
>ctrl+f 'walk'

He doesn't disappoint.
>>
What even gave them the idea for bullet hell
>>
>>344469771
The only walk section I have a problem with is the second one to the 3rd boss, way too long, the rest are not a problem, specially pressing X and letting it go through by itself.
>>
File: 1466353924014.jpg (25 KB, 418x275) Image search: [Google]
1466353924014.jpg
25 KB, 418x275
>>344470308
really makes you think
>>
File: 1467836210746.png (14 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1467836210746.png
14 KB, 203x209
>>344466541
No. If you played actual DMC style games you'd know that though wouldn't you?
>>
The game feels a bit ... Off in terms of difficulty settings.

Easy is a cake walk, Medium amps more stages but it is too much of a bore and you barely do any damage while doing it.

I think the sweet spot is somewhere between the two.

Otherwise nice game, only points to fix:
-Increase block window.
-Invulnerability frames on dash
-Speed up Dash

And hopefully for the future:
- Lock On / R1
-Costumes
>>
>>344470361
Granted I only played it once, but I felt that the one from the first to the second boss felt the longest. Most likely in part to it being the first "walking section" you come across. But I enjoyed listening to the Voice anyway so it's not like I didn't enjoy it.
>>
is this game actually good? I sincerely hate bossrush games
>>
>>344466541
No.

>>344467863
This is wrong.

The game isn't great, it's decent.
The lag on the boost is unforgivable though, just make it so there are 2 different boost buttons, one for charging one for boosting.
>>
>>344471440
It's a bullet hell boss rush game.
If you sincerely hate boss rush game it's probably not worth getting.

And take caution with being fooled by the close combat sections, since they are simply parry or dodge an attack, and you only have 1 combo.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.