[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ME 2 > ME 1 > ME 3 Correct?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: masseffect_all_lr2.jpg (327 KB, 748x384) Image search: [Google]
masseffect_all_lr2.jpg
327 KB, 748x384
ME 2 > ME 1 > ME 3

Correct?
>>
i liked me1 most because the geth are a better antagonist than those collectors
>>
No, it is in order. 1 2 3
>>
Decent games>1>shit>the rest
>>
File: wrex.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wrex.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
1 > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3

1 and 2 are about equal in my opinion but 1 has this motherfucker in it which makes it better.
>>
does anyone have the reaction pic of [saw/expected/got] for all 3 involving star trek?
>>
>>344466857
Oh hey there Reddit! Wanna talk about how freakin hella badass Wrex is?
>>
>>344466918

Are you okay? Do you need to talk to someone?
>>
>>344466693
Agreed.
Only way 1 could have been better is if they introduced the geth's like legion.
Legion is the only reason I'll replay 2
>>
Is there any way to play ME1 on PS3 without purchasing the whole trilogy?
>>
1>2>3

2 took every exploration aspect out and three was just utter dogshit.
>>
>>344466515
Only 1 is worth playing, and even that is very, very flawed.
>>
But ME2 had Mordin, Legion, Charlie Sheen's dad. Plus loyalty missions and sick DLC like Project Overlord and LotSB
>>
>>344466515
It would've been that way had ME3 not fucked it up
Its just 1>2>3
>>
Fuck you /v/ and masses I like the ending to 3.

Literally no matter what you did you end up ending civilisation.

Literally GOAT ending.
>>
>>344467072
doesnt legion only joins very late in the game
i never finished me2
>>
>>344467605
>Mordin
He and Zaeed were some of the few redeeming qualities of that otherwise shit game, but not enough. And the botch job ME3 did on him and his development was truly disgraceful, filled with heart string bullshit.
>>
>>344467767
IIRC once you activate him you have one day to do his loyalty mission, and after that the point of no return/suicide mission begins. It's annoying, the most interesting companion they've created was only available for several minutes before the end of the game. Whereas characters like Buff McStrongTuff in ME3 are available throughout the entire game.
>>
ME2 strayed too far into third person shooter territory and started the series into the downfall that would become ME3.

ME1 might be clunky and unpolished but at least it felt like I was playing a RPG and not just going from firefight to firefight
>>
>>344468191
i played right before the suicide mission but never bothered to finish the game
and as far as i remember i only got him right before it and never really got with him on missions
>>
>>344467605

You only got Legion near the end of the game though. Complete waste of a character.
>>
1 > 2 > 3
>>
>>344466515
No. ME 2 was not a better RPG than ME 1.
It was a better tps marginally. But 2 was castrated in regards to roleplaying. Also
>le human Reaper
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.